International Consultancy/Media Advocacy Specialist
Procurement Process: / Other
Office: / UNDP Country Office - IRAQ
Deadline: / 25-Feb-18
Posted on: / 18-Feb-18
Development Area: / CONSULTANTS /
Reference Number: / 44247
Link to Atlas Project:
00100485 - Support to Integrated Reconciliation in Iraq
Annex 1 - Confirmation of Interest and Submission of Financial Proposal
Annex 2 - P11_Personal_history_form
Annex 3 TOR IC Media Specialist
Annex 4 - IC General Conditions for Individual Contracts
UNDP Iraq intends to hire International Consultant (Media Advocacy Specialist)toSupport for Integrated Reconciliation Project in Iraq (SIRI) is supporting its Iraqi counterparts to
promote civic-led, gender-sensitive reconciliation in communities, districts and governorate levels.Interested individuals are invited to submit their Offers as per below instruction:
- Proposals should be submitted to the following e-mail address , no later than 25 February 2018, 4:00PM (Iraq local Time: +3 GMT).
- Specify the Procurement Notice Number (IRQ10-IC011/18) in the e-mail subject header.
- Any request for clarification must be sent to: . A response will be sent directly to the inquirer, via e-mail, and to the other Offerors that notified UNDP of their interest to
- participate (without identifying the source of the inquiry)
- Kindly be informed that the UN P11 Form (“CV Form,” ref: Annex 2) must be completed. It is not permissible to submit a Curriculum Vitae in lieu of this form.
- Emails sent to the previously mentioned address shouldn’t exceed the limits of 8MB.
- Documents to be included when submitting the Proposal:
- Signed Offer Letter (Confirmation of Interest and Availability) –Annex 1.
- A letter explaining why the individual considers themselves most suitable candidate for the work.
- Personal CV including past experience in similar projects and at least 3 references.
- UN P11 Form (“CV Form”) – Annex 2. UNDP-Iraq reserves the right to disqualify any submissions that have omitted this form.
- A language assessment will be conducted (if necessary) to verify the language(s) proficiency;
A. Financial proposal:
The financial proposal will specify the total cost of the services and is payable based on specific and measurable (qualitative and quantitative) deliverables. Payments are based upon output, i.e. upon
completion of the services specified in the TOR Annex 3.
The Offeror shall submit the Financial Proposal Form, providing a breakdown of this total amount (including travel, per diems, etc.) is to be provided by the Offeror– Annex 1 a/b
A. Travel Costs:
Any envisaged travel (if applicable) must be included in the financial proposal.
In the case of unforeseeable travel, payment of any travel costs including ticket should be agreed on between the respective business unit and the Individual Contractor, prior to the travel taking place.
B. General Terms and Conditions for an IC Attached as Annex 4, for your reference