VISIONFUND TANZANIA MICROFINANCE BANK LIMITED
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT-MFB) is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank, it has a loan book ofTshs.23.6 billion with 57,000 customers, over 15,000 of the total customers are small holder farmers. VFT-MFB, an equal opportunity employer hereby invites applications from strategic, results oriented and performance driven Tanzanians who have the passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant position below;
Position: Regional ManagerWork Reference No # 5
Reporting to: Head of Branch Banking
Core Function: To develop the business plan and annual work plans for the Region.To market VFT- MFB products and services within the prescribed region of operation with emphasis on leading quality business growth.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops the regional business plan and annual work plans and ensure adequate resource allocation within the region.
- Ensures that the set Region targets per product and business centerare exceeded.
- Ensures that organization policies, procedures and internal controls are adhered to
- Decides on all operational issues within the framework of existing regulations and management decisions
Key qualifications and experience
- University degree/Masters in Economics, Marketing, Business Administration, Accounting.
- Minimum of three years working experience in a Microfinance Institution
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Banking certification and experience is an added advantage.
Other Soft Skills
- Excellent character and unquestionable integrity.
- Proactive personality, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Highly developed leadership skills & sense of reliability and correctness.
- Good knowledge on economic and financial topics
- Very good communication both Kiswahili & English. Good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Negotiation, Networking, and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
Working Environment & Remuneration.
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calmand harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
Mode of application
Application lettersstating the work reference number with photocopies of certificates and CV’swith three referees should be sent EITHER online to throughthe below postal address.Kindly chooseone method of sending the application toreach VFT-MFB not later than two weeks after the first appearance of this advertisement.
The Chief Executive Officer,
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P.O. Box 1546, Arusha. TANZANIA.N.B. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.