TO:All AgriSETA Levy Paying Stakeholders and Skills Development Facilitators
FROM:Skills Planning Department: Mandatory Grants
SUBJECT:Information Letter: 2012/002
DATE:Monday, 18 June 2012
Dear Stakeholder & SDF
Annual Training Report 2011/12 (ATR11/12) and Workplace Skills Plan 2012/13 (WSP12/13)
Our National Provincial SDF Workshops was held during May. We started on 07 May 2012in Gauteng and concluded our workshops in Northern Cape on 30 May 2012.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that made the time to attend the Workshops. We hoped you found it informative and enjoyed it.
For those who did not attend, hopefully we will see you at one of the workshops next year and I strongly advise you to download/print the ‘Mandatory Grant Information Manuel and Step-by-step WSP/ATR Submission Guidelines for 2012’ from our website.
Take note that a full report on the SDF workshops will be sent out to all in due cause.
MANDATORY GRANT SUBMISSIONS FOR 2012 (ATR11-12 & WSP12-13)
1)SDF REGISTRATION AND APPOINTMENT
We are receiving large amounts of SDF appointment/confirmation letters but are currently unable to process them.
Please ensure that the SDF is registered on the Seta Management System (SMS) AND the employer (via the SDL number) is added onto the SDF profile before sending the SDF appointment/confirmation letter.Please ensure the Letter is on company letterhead, SDL number clearly stated and signed by management.
Only then can we access the system to activate the SDF for the specific SDL number.
Please refer to the SDF QUICK GUIDE available on our website for full information
> WSP/ATR INFO > SDF INFO & REGISTRATION > No.1
2)GENERAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- OFO:Please make use of the following documents:
For the ATR11-12 use OFO Version 9
For the WSP12-13 use OFO Version 2012
The above documents are available on our website, on the SDF dashboard and included in the CDs that was handed out at the SDF workshops
(Tip: To locate the new OFO code > open the PDF document of 593 pages, press Ctrl + F, the search engine will open, add the job title and press enter till you get to the relevant one)
- Take note that we DO NOT require any original documents.
(This includes sign off pages, proof of training, banking details or IST-01s)
Clear documents received via faxes, e-mail (scans) or PDF uploads on SMS will suffice.
- FINAL SUBMISSION DUE DATE IS SATURDAY, 30 JUNE 2012 AT 24:00
AgriSETA staff will be available until 16:30
- The formal ‘Confirmation of receipt’ letter for the ATR11-12 and/or WSP12-13submission will ONLYbe sent to the SDF/employer upon receipt of the signed authorization page.
(Within 5-10 working days after receipt)
Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we hereby request your patients in this regards as we are working as fast as humanly possible.
3)IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON SETA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (SMS)
- Remember it is compulsory for employers employing 50 or more employees to complete and submit the application on line via our Seta Management System (SMS)
- Once you have created a new WSP/ATR for 2012/2013, select the relevant size of the organization and start by completing the ATRfirst, before you will be able to complete the WSP.
- Each section has to be completed correctly and in full before you will be able to continue to the next section.
- ONLY once ALL sections of the ATR & WSP has been completed in full, the submit button will be available.
- You can now UPLOAD your proof of training, signed authorization & declaration page and copy of cancelled cheque directly onto SMS – no need to fax/post/e-mail anymore!
Please download/print the following manuals/guides for full submission information
- Mandatory Grant Information Manual & Step-By-Step ATRWSP Submission Guidelines
- SDF Quick Guide
- Internet Settings & Troubleshoot Manual
- SETA SMS User Guide: Quick overview of AgriSETA SMS
- AgriSETA On Line ATR/WSP Submission Manual
- List of Learning Programmes (Download only)
- OFO Information Manual & National OFO List (Version 10)
- OFO Version 12 (Do not print, download only > Huge document)
- OFO Version 12 Guidelines
5)WHAT IS NEW FOR 2012?
- GEOGRAPHY (Municipality)
This is a new requirement from DHET. You are required to indicate the municipality of the organization as well as per OFO codes. Not to worry, it has been build into SMS and are easy to complete. For employers with more than one SDL number or more than one branch, you can only make use of the municipally of you head office or main SDL number.
- OFO Version 2012
This new OFO version 2012 has been implemented at ALL SETAs and must be used for the WSP12-13.
- PIVOTAL Grants
This is a new section on the WSP12-13. Even though the PIVOTAL grants payments will not be implemented this year, you are still requested to plan for any PIVOTAL grants on the WSP 2012-2013
This form is aimed at understanding the need for HIV/AIDS training within the AgriSETA. In the following financial year, we will expect our employers to report on HIV/AIDS training interventions.
6)SDF CONTACT DETAILS ON WEBSITE
A contact list of Skills Development Facilitatorswho are willing and able to assist employers has been placed on our website. This will enable non-participating and participating employers to contact a SDF, in their area, to assist them with not only the completion of WSP/ATR but also any other AgriSETA related support.
ALL STAKEHOLDERS WHO WISH TO MAKE USE OF A SDFs CAN VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR FULL CONTACT DETAILS OF SDFs IN THEIR AREA.
> WSP/ATR Info> SDF Info & Registration> AgriSETA SDF Public Contact List
7)CORRESPONDENCE SENT VIA E-MAIL & FAX
A reminder: The AgriSETA Mandatory Grant department is constantly sending important information and guidelines relating to the Mandatory Grants, ATR/WSP submission via e-mail and fax on a regular basis. Please ensure that you read all e-mails and attachments thoroughly. Save all e-mails and attachments for future reference. All information and MEMO’s are also available on our website at WSP/ATR Downloads.
8)UPDATING OF CONTACT DETAILS
All SDFs have access to AgriSETA’s SMS System – please ensure that contact details of employers, contact persons in the organisation and SDFs are up to date at all time. This is to ensure that the relevant persons receive all correspondence from AgriSETA.
NOTE: This is a bulk letter sent to ALL SDFs and employers on our database. Please do not respond to this letter. If your contact information is incorrect or you do not wish to receive this correspondence please contact your SDF to update the info on SMS.
Your patience and co-operation with regard to the above will be highly appreciated.
Information letter: 2012/003 to follow soon.
AgriSETASkills Planning Department: Mandatory Grants Team
Amandie Gerber -AgriSETA: Mandatory Grants Co-Ordinator
Direct Tel: 012-301-5604I Direct Fax: 086-532-7041 I
Racquel Bergman -AgriSETA: Mandatory Grants Assistant
Direct Tel: 012-301-5619 I Direct Fax: 086-556-9368 I
Sipho Ndala -AgriSETA: Mandatory Grants Assistant
Direct Tel: 012-301-5637 I Direct Fax: 086-528-5088
Main: Tel Number:012-301-5600 I Postal Address: P.O. Box 26024, Arcadia, 0007
Dept: Fax Number: 012-325-5845 I Physical Address: 529 Belvedere Str, AgriSETA House, Arcadia, 0084
Page 1 of 4