Mitchell Creek Marina’s Patriot Marketplace
2016 Vendor Application
Booth Name: ______
Artist’s Name: ______
City: ______State: ______Zip: ______
Phone (Day): ______Phone (Cell): ______
Please check the appropriate categories:
I am interested in:
Showing & Selling Items ______Demonstrating a skill ______
I need electricity: ____YES ____NO
Description of everything that will happen in your booth:
I understand I am responsible for sales tax collections. I also understand I am required to be open during the hours of the event, will set up and take down as instructed and will park in the space indicated. Booth space cannot be transferred to another organization without approval. This agreement releases Mitchell Creek Marina, LLC from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during the Patriot Marketplace on July 3, 2016. By signing this agreement, I agree to hold Mitchell Creek Marina, LLC entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity.
By signing below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against Mitchell Creek Marina, LLC for any reason. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
I, ______, fully understand and agree to the above terms.
Date: ______Signature: ______
If you are interested in Participating, please EMAIL application to or mail to 1260 Livingston Boat Dock Road, Allons, TN 38541 on or before June 21, 2016. For questions or comments please call 931.823.6666. $20 booth fee must be paid at the marina store the day of the event. Your booth space fee of $20 will be ddonated to:James T.Davis Memorial VFW Post 5062Honor Guard
Michell Creek Marina’s Patriot Marketplace
- Booth space will be assigned prior to the Celebration upon receipt of the completed application and confirmation. Booth space dimensions are approximately 10' x 10’. Please set up in the space you are assigned.
- Vendor set up time will begin on July 3rd at 8AM. Set up must be completed by 9:30AM. Please plan to stay until the end of the Celebration at 8PM.
- There is a water spigot available at the Mitchell Creek Marina Store.
- Vendors/Demonstrators are responsible for their own tents, extension cords, tables, lights, and other equipment.
- Please keep your area clean during the festival and leave your space litter-free when you depart.
- Except for during set up and take down- cars, trucks, or trailers will not be permitted to park on the grounds without specific permission from the organizers.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted during the event for safety reasons.
- The Celebration organizers reserve the right to approve or deny the participation of the applicant and all decisions of the event coordinator are final.
- RECYCLING IS ENCOURAGED! Please, help make this a green event. Recycling bins are located on the marina premises.
Thank you for your interest in Mitchell Creek Marina’s Patriot Marketplace and this event!!!