TOURISM CORPORATION OF GUJARAT LTD.
(A Government of Gujarat Undertaking)
Price BidTOURISM CORPORATION OF GUJARAT LTD.
Nigam Bhavan, Sector 16 ,
Nr. GH 4 ½ Bus Stand, Gandhinagar-382016
Phone: 91-79-23222523, 23225447
Name of work: Turnkey work of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Laser Show with HD projection on Aqua Screen, Sound System, Light effects, Pyro Color Flame & Musical Fountains including related Civil, Mechanical, Structural & Electrical work at New Gomti-Ghat, Dwarka, Gujarat, India.
Price BidNo. / Description / Page No.
1 / Schedule- A
Bill of Quantity
2 / Statement-1
Annual All in Comprehensive Maintenance Charges
3 / Special attention to Tenderer
SCHEDULE - ASR. NO. / PARTICULAR / QTY. / UNIT / UNIT RATE INCLUDING ALL TAXES IN INR / TOTAL AMOUNT IN INR
A / SHOW CONTROL SYSTEM (1+2)
1 / DIGITAL DATA PUMPS & MEDIA SERVICE / 1 / Job
2 / SHOWS PRODUCTION / 1 / Job
B / AQUA SCREEN
1 / LV AQUA SCREEN SYSTEM- 2 SCREENS@22m DIAMETER (FIXED,SALT) / 1 / Job
C / AUDIO SYSTEM
1 / AMPLIFIER- ELECTRO VOICE / 1 / Job
2 / SPEAKERS-ELECTRO VOICE / 1 / Job
3 / SUB WOOFERS- ELECTRO VOICE / 1 / Job
4 / DATA CABLING / 1 / Job
D / FOUNTAINS
1 / LV FOUNTAIN SYSTEM- 16 FOUNTAINS,SPANNING 32m @2m PITCH(SWINGING,FIXED,BRACKISH) / 1 / Job
2 / LV FOUNTAIN SYSTEM- 8 FOUNTAINS,SPANNING 32m @4m PITCH(SWINGING,FIXED,BRACKISH) / 1 / Job
E / LASER RAY SYSTEM
1 / STELLA RAYS-SINGLE COLOUR / 1 / Job
F / LED LIGHTING
1 / FITTING-LV LED RGBW WASH- UNDERWATER / 1 / Job
G / PYRO- FIREWORK
1 / LV COLOUR FLAME SYSTEM / 1 / Job
H / SPECIAL FX
1 / SPECIAL EFFECT / 1 / Job
I / VIDEO HIGH DEFINATION
1 / OPTIONAL CHRISTIE 2K ACCESSORIES / 1 / Job
2 / PROJECTOR – CHRISTIE / 1 / Job
J / PROJECT MAIN - SERVICES (INR)
1 / 100 KVA DG Set / 1 / Job
2 / 25 KVA UPS/Inverter / 1 / Job
K / CIVIL STRCTURAL WORK (INR)
1 / Excavation: Up to any depth any type of soil and rock – Approx. 3 Meters deep excavation considered
and site condition / 1 / Job
2 / Concrete RCC: M-300 to be incorporated subject to technical requirement of the site condition. / 1 / Job
3 / Reinforcement Steel TMT-FE 405 included / 1 / Job
4 / Tiling: considered for the Internal & external surface of the tank
and other required structures kotah stone / 1 / Job
5 / Designing Charges / 1 / Job
6 / Misc: items required to prop's, mounting arrangement trusses, plumbing fountain and additional items for the project concept design / 1 / Job
7 / Back Projector Room(Size 3 M x 3 M x 10 M) including HVAC & electrical / 1 / Job
8 / Ticketing & Admin Cabin (250 Sqft) including HVAC & electrical / 1 / Job
9 / Control Room (200 Sqft) including HVAC & electrical / 1 / Job
10 / VIP Lounge (250 sqft) including HVAC & electrical / 1 / Job
11 / Other items / 1 / Job
1. Payment will be made as per the detail given in payment schedules.
2. Approved BOQ with the details of item particulars (makes & model no.), units, item rates will be consider as mode of measurement for records in measurement book.
3. The verification of quantity and quality will be done by PMC/Consultant/TCGL prior to recommendation of payment.
4. The above rate quoted is in lumsum amount for each turnkey job, which should be summarized total amount of BOQ submission.
5. The above quoted rates are inclusive of all taxes and levies; hence TCGL will not make any payment for any taxes & levies.
6. Deduct the labor cess 1% deduct in all running and final bill
7. Retention Money: 5% in form of Bank Guarantee and Equi. To 2.5% of contract value will be deducted from each running bill including final bill
Stages for release of Retention Money:
- At the end of successful completion of 6 Month : 50% on production of certificate from Architect/EIC/ PMC
- At the end of successful completion of 1 Year : 50% on production of certificate from Architect/EIC/PMC
SCHEDULE – BALL IN ANNUAL COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE CHARGES INCLUDING TRAINING
After completion of free service period of 12 months, the all in comprehensive maintenance service charges including training as per annexure in technical bid. (4 years) will be as under. :-
Name of work: / Turnkey work of Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Laser Show with HD projection on Aqua Screen, Sound System, Light effects, Pyro Color Flame & Musical Fountains including related Civil, Mechanical, Structural & Electrical work at New Gomti-Ghat, Dwarka, Gujarat, India
No of Years
↓ / Amount for AMC charges of the proposed System. In Rs.
AMC Charges for 2nd year
AMC Charges for 3rd year
AMC Charges for 4th year
AMC Charges for 5th year
Total Amount of 4 Years
Signature of contractor
SCHEDULE – COPERATION CHARGES FOR THE LASER SHOW
Operation of entire system by skilled person ( One person ) during working hours for one year
After completion of Installation work, the operation of the entire system for (5 years) will be as under. :-
Name of work: / Turnkey work of Design, Supply, Installation,Testing and Commissioning of Laser Show with HD projection on Aqua Screen, Sound System, Light effects, Pyro Color Flame & Musical Fountains including related Civil, Mechanical, Structural & Electrical work at New Gomti-Ghat, Dwarka, Gujarat, India
No of Years
↓ / Amount for Operation charges of the proposed System. In Rs. ↓
Operation charges for 1st year after completion of the installation work
Operation Charges for 2nd year
Operation Charges for 3rd year
Operation Charges for 4th year
Operation Charges for 5th year
Total Amount of 5 Years
Signature of contractor
SPECIAL ATTENTION TO TENDERERS
1) To have the general information and Yearly Rate for All in Comprehensive Service of the entire System, the Schedule for All in Comprehensive Service Contract is kept here in above. The offer received for all in Comprehensive Service Contract will be dealt separately and shall have no reference with the main work covered in Schedule - “B” Lowest bidder will be finalized on the basis of rates quoted in Schedule B. The rates quoted shall be inclusive of all taxes and service taxes also.
2) The contractor(s) shall provide free maintenance service including supply of necessary spares and materials regular servicing of all components and parts of the entire system and attending the break down calls whenever warranted for the period of 12 months from the date of taking over the System installation covered under the contract for beneficial or commercial use.
3) The Contractor(s) should give his/their rate per year for All in Comprehensive Service Contract for the entire System in question. The All in Comprehensive Service Contract will remain in force for the period of 4 years after completion of free maintenance period of 12 months. The offer of tenderer for All in Comprehensive Service Contract should include cost towards supply of necessary spares, materials, and regular and break down services and Cleaning of the equipments etc.
Signature of contractor