Site Plan Information – C-1, Central BusinessDistrict Requirements
Height, Setback and Lot Coverage Requirements: The following minimum requirements shall be observed in the C-1 District subject to additional requirements,exceptions and modifications set forth in this Ordinance.
A.Minimum Lot Area. None.
B.Minimum Lot Width. None.
C.Minimum Lot Depth. None.
D. Minimum Front Setback. None.
E.Minimum Side Setback. None, unless abutting a residential zoning district (not separated by a right-of-way), then aminimum side yard of twenty (20) feet shall be required. The required setback shall be landscaped as required by theZoning Administrator so as to buffer the commercial use from the adjacent residential use.
F.Minimum Rear Setback. None, unless abutting a residential zoning district (not separated by a right-of-way), then aminimum side yard of twenty (20) feet shall be required. The required setback shall be landscaped as required by theZoning Administrator so as to buffer the commercial use from the adjacent residential use.
G.Maximum Impervious Surface Coverage: No maximum impervious surface coverage exists in this district.
H.Building height. The maximum building height shall be 45 feet.
I.Street frontage - there shall be a minimum street frontage of 15 feet, exclusive of frontage on any alley.
- Site Plan: A plan of the subject property (in some instances a certificate of survey prepared by a licensed land surveyor may be required as deemed necessary by the Zoning Administrator and/or City Engineer), depicting the following, as applicable:
- Location of all buildings on lots including both existing and proposed structures.
- Location of all adjacent buildings located within one hundred (100) feet of the exterior boundaries of the property in question.
- Location and number of existing and proposed parking spaces.
- Vehicular circulation (area and on site).
- Architectural elevations (type and materials used on all external surfaces).
- Location and type of all proposed exterior lights.
- Curb cuts, driveways, number of parking spaces and loading areas.
- Site plan details such as trash receptacles, screening etc.
- Dimension Plan:
- Lot dimensions and area.
- Dimensions of proposed and existing structures.
- “Typical” floor plan and “typical” room plan.
- Setbacks of all existing buildings and structures located on property in question.
*Additional Information on Reverse Side*
- Proposed setbacks of future buildings or structures.
- Sanitary sewer and water plan with estimated use per day.
- Grading Plan:
- Existing contours.
- Proposed grading elevations.
- Drainage configuration.
- Storm sewer catch basins and invert elevations.
- Spot elevations.
- Proposed road profile.
- Landscape Plan:
- Location of all existing trees, type, diameter, and which trees will be removed.
- Location, type and diameter of all proposed plantings.
- Location and material used for all screening devices.
Shoreline Management Ordinance Setbacks (within 1000 feet from any public waters)
Structure and On-site Sewage Treatment Systems:
Natural Environment: 150 feet
Recreational Development: 75 feet
General Development: 50 feet
Additional Structure Setbacks:
Top of bluff: 30 feet
Unplatted cemetery: 50 feet
Right-of-way line of federal, state, or county highway: 50 feet
Right-of-way line of town road, public street, or other roads or streets not classified: 20 feet
Subdivisions of duplexes, triplexes and quads:
Each building must be set back at least 200 feet from the ordinary high water level.
Total Impervious Surface: 25%
See Shoreline Management Ordinance for more information.