European CV format
Name / Avramov, Mihail Zdravkov
Telephone; Fax / +359 2 9621166, +359 87 8726471, +359 88 8726471
Personal web page /
Date of birth / 08.08.1965
Recent work experience
• Dates (from – to) / 1991 – present
• Name and address of employer / University of Sofia dept. of Physical chemistry
• Type of business or sector / University / R&D
• Occupation or position held / Chief Assistant Professor
• Main activities and responsibilities / Teaching, fundamental and applied research; management of research and industrial contracts;
• Dates (from – to) / 2005 – present
• Name and address of employer / Bulgarian Software Solutions
• Type of business or sector / R&D / Industrial
• Occupation or position held / CEO
• Main activities and responsibilities / Management of research and industrial contracts;
Last education and training
• Dates (from – to) / 1986 - 1991
• Name and type of organization / SofiaUniversity “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of Chemistry
• Principal subjects/occupational
skills covered / MS Degree in physical chemistry (Theoretical chemistry)
• Title of qualification awarded / 2002 PhD in Physical Chemistry"Role of Line tension in Phase Formation"
Living and working with other people, in multicultural environments, in positions where communication is important and situations where teamwork is essential (for example culture and sports), etc. / Working for several years on projects with international companies and universities e.g.
IGM roboter austria, telecom austria, kds gmbh, global refund, oeamtc and others.
This work has been held with teams from Austria, Singapore, Korea, UK.
Coordination and administration of people, projects and budgets; at work, in voluntary work (for example culture and sports) and at home, etc. / As Chief executive of BSS I had to manage for more than 10 years the budget of the company. The company consists in the moment of 10 people working in the area of software, electronic and mechanical engineering as well as in measurement science and technology.
With computers, specific kinds of equipment, machinery, etc. / . Measurement science, Physical chemistry, Statistics, Image processing, Digital signal processing, Thermodynamics, Software engineering
and competences / Teaching – Statistical Thermodynamics, Colloid chemistry, Chemical Informatics, Statistics and data analyses, Embedded systems in chemical devices, Image and other digital signal processing, Application programming C# / Java – Languages Bulgarian or English
Representative publicationsAvramov M. Z., Ivan Ivanov, V. Pavlov, K. Zaharieva, A robotized six degree of freedom stage for optical Microscopy, Proc. SPIE, editedor:SPIE, 2013, doi:10.1117/12.2021461, Ref , IF/IR , PhD , MSc
Avramov M. Z., Soklev, B., Notes on Implementation of Novel Approach for Microscopy Measurement with Stereo Correlation , Technological Development in Education and Automation, издателство:Springer Science, 2010, Ref , MSc
M. Avramov, B. Cohen, K. Dimitrov, B. Radoev, New phase formation in Langmuir monolayers. Electrostatic and Hydrodynamic effects., Euromech, 1997, Ref
B. Radoev, T. Boev, M. Avramov, Electrostatics of heterogeneous monolayers. Constitutive equations and mathematical models, Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, vol:114-115, 2005, pg.93-101, Ref , IF/IR
B. Radoev, T. Boev, M. Avramov, Transmission problems in heterogeneous systems: Constitutive equations and mathematical models, Annuaire de L' universite de Sofia "St.Kl. Ohridski", Faculte de chimie, vol:96, 2004, pg.275-290, Ref