Iacknowledge That by Signing This Release, I Am Releasing Universal Technical Institute
IACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I AM RELEASING UNIVERSAL TECHNICAL INSTITUTE, INC. AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES AND EACH OF THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, SPONSORS, LICENSOR OR AGENTS THEREOF AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY, “UTI”) FROM LIABILITY. THIS GENERAL RELEASE IS A CONTRACT WITH LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND I HAVE BEEN ADVISED TO READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
For and in consideration of UTI granting permission for the participant (“Participant”) to participate in the Boy Scouts of America Day (the “Activity”) at UTI’sLisle, Illinois Campus (the “Campus”) which is acknowledged to be good and valid consideration for the promises and warranties made herein, the undersigned, for themselves, their heirs, successors and/or the minor for whom they sign do acknowledge, warrant and agree as follows:
- The Participantis competent to safely participate in the Activity and assumes full responsibility for his/her own safety and well-being at all times. The Participant, and the parent or legal guardian of the Participant(where applicable), hereby warrants and agrees that they maintain adequate personal accident and injury insurance and parent or legal guardian of Participant will assume full responsibility for the conduct and safety of theParticipantat all times while participating in the Activity.
- The undersigned further promises, agrees, represents and warrants as follows:
- To release, hold harmless, protect, indemnify and forever discharge UTI from any and all rights, claims and demands of any nature for any theft, loss or damages to property or injury to any person arising from the negligence or willful misconduct of UTIand to indemnify and defend UTI from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses arising out of any such loss injury, death or damage however occurring. Student/PARTICIPANT further promises and agrees never to institute any claim, suit or action at law against UTI or against any of the other parties described herein above;
- To authorize UTI to seek and procure on Participant’s behalf all reasonable medical and surgical care which might be required in the event of injury to a Participantwho is or becomes unable to authorize such care, and to warrant their financial responsibility for such treatment as is rendered;
- Participanthas no physical condition which would interfere with his/her ability to participate in the Activity;and
I have read all of the above. I am of legal age and understand the legal consequences of this release and agree to all terms and conditions and affirm all promises, representations and warranties made by me as a condition and consideration for the privilege of visiting the Campus and participating in the Activity.
Signature of Student Guest (if over 18):Date:
Signature of Parent or Guardian (if under 18):Date:
Parent or Guardian signing on behalf of: (Student Guests Printed Name)