GOA-INDSUTRAIL DEVELOPEMNT CORPORATION
e – TENDER NOTICE
No.GIDC/GM( E )/Tender Notice/2017-18/A-2 dated:-26/04/2017.
The Corporation has published above tender notice. The details are available on website . Last date for application is 04/05/2017 upto 16.00 hour. The detailed Tender Notice may be seen on the Notice board of this Corporation. For any further clarification, the Engineering section of the Corporation may be contacted.
General Manager (Civil Engg.)
Goa Industrial Development Corporation
(A Government of Goa Undertaking)
CORPORATE OFFICE :
Plot no. 13A-2, EDC Complex, Patto Plaza, Panaji-Goa 403 001.
Tel. 91-832-2437470 to 73; Fax : 91(832)2437478-79; email :
No: - GIDC/GM (E)/Tender Notice/2017-18/A-2 Date: 26/04/2017
*TENDER NOTICE *
(E-Tendering Mode Only)
The General Manager (Engg.) invites on behalf of Goa Industrial Development Corporation (GOA-IDC), Panaji-Goa online item rate tenders from approved and eligible contractors of CPWD, any State PWD, Goa-PWD,Valid registered electrical license contractor registered in appropriate class and categories for the following works:-Sr. no / Name of work and location / Estimated Cost put to tender in . Rs. / Earnest Money Deposit
in Rs. / Cost of Tender Document in Rs, / Tender Processing fee
in Rs. / Class and Category of Contractor / Period of Completion (in days) including monsoon
Mode of payment : E-payment only
5. / Erection of 200 KVA DTC for Arranging 2.88KW Power Supply for Providing of Streetlight at Shiroda Industrial Estate. (2nd call) / 8,78,090.57 / 17,565/- / 2,000/- / 880/- / II - ELECT & Above /Valid registered electrical licence contractor / 60
1.The last date of online application is04.05.2017 up to 16.00 hrs.
2.The last date of online submission of tender is 08.05.2017 up to 16.00 hrs
3.The date & time of opening of online tender is 10.05.2017 after 15.30 hrs. in the office of the G.M.(Engg.) Goa-IDC,Patto-Plaza.
Contractor of appropriate class and category who have not registered with Goa Infotech Corporation Ltd. Porvorim and intending to participate in Online Tendering may register now and apply before the last date of application.
The application of the intending tenderer’s should accompany the following documents.
1.Attested copy of valid Registration Certificate.
2.Attested copy of PAN CARD.
3.Mode of Payment towards Tender Document Fee(TDF), E-Tender Processing Fee(TPF) & Earnest Money Deposit(EMD) to be paid online through e-Payment mode via :
i. National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT) / Real-Time Gross Settlement( RTGS) / Axis Bank Over-the-counter (OTC). Tenderer should download pre-printed Challan towards credit of ITG available on e-tender website and make its payment through any of their Bank.
ii. Internet Payment Gateway (Debit/ Credit Card of type VISA, MASTERCARD or RuPay).
iii. Net Banking: Payment can be made through the Internet Banking of any Bank.
Note: Any Payments made through NEFT/RTGS/OTC will take 24 hours for its reconciliation. Hence the payments through NEFT/RTGS/OTC should be made at least TWO BANK WORKING DAYS in advance before any due date and upload the scanned copy of challans in the e-Tender website as a token of payment.
4.Contractor should also produce copy of valid contractor’s license issued by CPWD, other state PWD, Goa-PWD, Licensing board, Goa or /other state, at the time of purchase of tender. Original certificate from Goa Licensing board is to be produced for verification.
(i)The tenders shall be sold to all contractors who have satisfactorily executed 3 similar works, each of value 40% of estimated cost or 2 works each of value 50% of estimated cost or one work of 80% of estimated cost, in the last 7 yrs, ending last day of the month previous to the one in which the tenders are invited.
(ii)The tenderers shall be experienced electrical contractor with work order from the Govt. Dept./Semi Govt. organisations & undertaking.
(iii)The tenderer having more than two incomplete work in hand in this Corporation at the time of selling the tender document will not be eligible.
The applicant should scan and upload the above required documents. The applicant should submit the hard copies of the uploaded documents to the office of the General Manager (Engineering) Goa-IDC, Patto-Plaza, Panaji _Goa on or before 04/05/2017 upto 3.00 p.m.
The submission of the tenders is through E-Tendering mode. However the tender bidding schedule is to be downloaded from the website
INSTRUCTIONS TO CONTRACTORS
- The intending bidder must agree to terms and conditions of CPWD Form 6 & 8. He should only submit his bid if he considers himself eligible and he is in possession of all the documents required.
- Information and Instructions for bidders posted on website shall form part of bid document.
- The bid document consisting of plans, specifications, the schedule of quantity of various types of items to be executed and the set of terms and conditions of the contract to be complied with and other necessary documents can be seen and downloaded from website
- Those bidders not registered on the website mentioned above, are required to get registered beforehand. If needed they can be imparted training on online bidding process as per details available on the website.
- The intending bidder must have / obtain a valid Class-III digital signature to submit the bid.
- On opening date, the contractor can login and see the bid opening process. After opening of bids he will receive the competitor bid sheets.
- Bidder must ensure to quote rate of each item.
- In addition to this, while selecting any of the cells a warning appears that if any cell is left blank the same shall be treated as "0". Therefore, if any cell is left blank and no rate is quoted by the bidder, rate of such item shall be treated as "0" (ZERO) & will be treated as incomplete tender & will be rejected outright. Also name of the bidder should be entered in respective cell
- The tenderer shall be responsible for the correctness and genuine of the documents uploaded during tender submission. Any discrepancies in the matter will be liable for rejection and suitable action.
- No Hardcopies of the documents to be submitted in the tender box.
Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and right to reject any or all the tenders including the lowest without assigning any reason thereof is reserved by the Department.
On and Behalf of GOA-IDC
GENERAL MANAGER (CIVIL ENGG.)