FSDZ STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- These are the standard terms and conditions for the competition conducted by Financial Sector Deepening Zambia (hereinafter called the “Company”);
- Your entry into the competition and/ or acceptance of a prize (in the event thatYou win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions;
- The Competition is not open to:
a)Directors, members,partners agents, employees or consultants of the Company or any suppliers of goods or services in connection with the competition; and
b)Theirspouses, life partners, business partners or associates or the natural or adopted parents, children, or siblings, of any of the persons specified above.
- Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering;
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw, amend or alter the terms and conditions ofthe competition at any time;
- The Company also reserves the right to reject entries from entrants who in the opinion of the Company do not fit the theme of the competition;
- Entries that are derogatory, profane or contain offensive material will be deemed void and not entered into the Competition at all;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by the Company prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries that are not received by the Company prior to the closure of the Competition will not be eligible to participate regardless of the reason of late entry;
- It is also your responsibility to ensure that any song, photograph, art work and/or anyother information that you provide to the Company in relation to the competition is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this competition prove to be invalid, inaccurate, and false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you will be prohibited from entering in any further competition by the company;
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any song, photograph, art work or any other material or information that you enter into the Competition is your own original work and that it is not copyrighted from anyone or anywhere as the Company will not investigate the originality but conclude that your submission is original based on the Competition requirement to submit original work and the Company will not be held responsible or liable to yourself and or any third parties or in a claim for copyright infringement due to any song, photograph, art work or any other material or information of material having been entered into the Competition by an entrant or participant, any such liability will be for the entrant or participant who submitted the material aforesaid.
- Entries that depict third parties or require their input must be submitted with evidence in writing in the form of a signed release form proving the thirdparty’s or third parties’ consent to the submission. The Company will not be liable for any third party claim in relation to materials submitted without their consent;
- Any Costs or expenses which you may incur are of your own account. The Company will not be responsible for any costs orexpenses which you or your partner (if applicable) incur during and for the purpose of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of the prize;
- The Company will not be responsible for returning any submission materials, though every effort will be made to return submissions if requested by the entrant. The Company will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred in the process of returning submitted materials to the entrant;
- Ownership and/ or copyright of the materials submitted will remain and continue to be owned by the artist. The Company will not make any money from of the Artists’ work;
- The Prizes maybe in kind, services or cash. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be deferred to another individual;
- Inthe event of the prize not being available the Company reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value;
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the terms and conditions, the Company reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s) up;
- Where applicable the decision of the judges is final and based on the criteria set out in the advertisement and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision;
- The winner(s) agree(s) to use of their name photograph(s), song(s) and artwork by the Company on their website, in publications, media, social media, or other the Company’s ‘owned’ items and to display any art in the Company’s offices or donor offices indefinitely. In the event of such an occurrence the Company will fully acknowledge the artist whose work is on display;
- In the event that the submissions made by the entrants and participants do not meet the quality and or standard required by the Company, then the Company will not award any prizes to any entrants or participants.
- You agree that your participating in the competition and acceptance / or use of a prize or any aspect thereof is at your own risk.
- Any entrant or participant who breaches any of these terms and conditions will be disqualified from the competition.