BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, JHANSI
MATERIAL MANAGEMENT DEPTT.
TENDER NO.: PUR/WC/T/107 DATED 05.07.2007
Sealed tenders are invited IN TWO BID SYSTEM i.e. TECHNICAL CUM COMMERCIAL BID AND PRICE BID for the above work along-with tender terms and conditions. TENDER SHALL BE RECEIVED IN MM DEPARTMENT UPTO 13.15 HS. ON 27.07.2007 and only technical cum commercial bid shall be opened ON TSAME DAY AT 14.00 HRS. PRICE BID SHALL BE OPENED AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF TECHNICAL BID LATERON for which information shall be given technically acceptable bidder before price bid opening to attend the price bid.
Scope of Work : Installation of NEW Plain Paper Photocopy Machine with
operator in BHEL premises.
Quantity : Eight Numbers Photocopier machines with Nine number
operators. (One additional operator is required for photocopier
machine to be installed in Print Room)
EMD: Rs.1,00,000/- (RUPEES ONE LAKH ONLY) must be deposited by the contractor along with technical bid of tender. EMD shall be in the form of DD/Bankers cheque in favour of M/s. Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., Jhansi and payable at Jhansi/any bank near BHEL.
Contract Period : The contract shall be valid for One year which may be
extended for one more year on satisfactory performance of the contract and
mutual agreement between BHEL and contractor.
PENALTY : Contractor to ensure high up time of machine. If down time of machine in the month (like 23rd April, 2007 to 24th May, 2007) is more than 24 hours (Three working days) cumulative for the month (Standard working Hours 26 days x 8 Hours = 208 Hours in the month) than following penalty shall be imposed.Sl. No. / Down time / Penalty
1. / Upto 24 Hours / Nil
2. / More than 24 Hours & Less than 40 Hours / 5% amount of the bill of each break down machine.
3 / More than 40 Hours.& Less than 80 Hours / 10% amount of the bill of each break down machine
4. / More than 80 Hours.& Less than 120 Hours / 20% amount of the bill of each break down machine
5. / More than 120 Hours. / No payment.
The breakdown hours shall be counted on the basis of working hours and (Holidays/
Sundays) shall not be counted for calculation of penalty.
BASIS OF AWARD OF CONTRACT : Weighted average rate of different slabs (Refer Price Bid will be considered for evaluation of the bids for all sizes of Photocopier paper (A4,A3)
LOCAL OFFICE: Successful bidder to whom contract to be awarded has to open a office maintaining telephone, Mobile and fax machine near by BHEL Campus so that any break-down can be attended immediately.
: 2 :
General Terms and Conditions:
- THE CONTRACTOR SHOULD INSTALL BRAND NEW PHOTOCOPIER MACHINE (JULY 2007 MAKE OR LATER). THE CONTRACTOR WILL HAVE TO FURNISH MAKE OF MACHINE, MODEL NO. YEAR OF MANUFACTURING AND ADEQUATE PROOF OF PURCHASING BRAND NEW PHOTOCOPIER MACHINE BEFORE INSTALLATION IN BHEL, JHANSI.
- Volume of work shall be 15,000 copies minimum per month per machine.
- Paper size shall be A3 and A4 with provision of reduction/enlargement facility. Only one copy shall be considered for A3 size original.
- Photocopier paper shall be provided by BHEL.
- All consumables required for operation of machine will be provided by contractor. Maintenance of machine will be done by contractor.
- The contactor shall have adequate capability for the work covered in the contract. All relevant document in support of tender must be submitted alongwith the bid. BHEL will have absolute right to reject any of the offer based on scrutiny of the document without assigning any reasons.
- PRICE BID OF ONLY TECHNICAL AND COMMERCIALLY
ACCEPTABLE CONTRACTORS WILL BE OPENED.
- Techno-commercial bid and price bid should be kept in separate envelope and both the envelopes should be kept in another envelope. Tender enquiry no. should be mentioned on each envelope.
- The contractor should have furnish their PAN number andIncome Tax Return photocopy for last three years.
- PAYMENT TERMS: Payment shall be done by Finance Department on submission of bills on the last working day of the month duly certified by executing department and after verification of HR department.
- Without EMD tender may not be considered.
- If any clarification is required the contractor may contact DGM(MM) before opening of tender (Telephone .No. 0510-2412431)
- Tender should be free from over writing or erasures corrections and addition if any must be attested.
- Conditional tender may be rejected.
- The quoted prices must be firm for the contract period of One YEAR. The successful tenderer has to sign the formal agreement with USER’S DEPARTMENT i.e. SR. DGM (TRE), DGM (FINANCE) SR.MGR.(STORE) BHEL, Jhansi etc. on non Judicial Stamp Paper of requisite amount which will remain valid for the currency of the contract.
- The contractor will be responsible for all the required Safety rules for performing job and will ensure the safety of his labourers. Any loss/damage on this account will be borne by the contractor and there will be NO RESPONSIBILITY OF BHEL in this regard.
- The EMD of unsuccessful tenderer will be refunded after finalization of the contract.
: 3 :
- BHEL reserves the right to reject all the tenders/lowest tender without assigning any reason and has the right to terminate contract at any time. Any tenderer who withdraws his offer after the tenders are submitted or fails to enter into agreement within the time asked after the acceptance of the tender or fails to start the work shall be liable to forfeit the earnest money apart from other action like deleting from the list of registered contractors.
- Security Deposit: (As per works policy para 8.2.1, 8.2.2) shall be upto 10 Lakhs – 10% of the contact value.
Above to Rs. 10 Lakhs upto 50 Lakhs – 1 Lac plus 7.5% of the amount exceeding to the Rs. 10 Lakhs.
- BHEL reserves all right for accepting the tender and award the work fully or partly.
- THE SUCCESSFUL TENDERER WILL DEPOSIT SECURITY AMOUNT IN THE FORM OF PAY ORDER/DEMAND DRAFT OR BANK GUARANTEE AS PER BHEL WORKS POLICY. EMD WILL BE ADJUSTED AGAINST SECURITY DEPOSIT. THE CONTRACTOR WILL HAVE TO DEPOSIT STAMP DUTY AMOUNT ON SECURITY DEPOSIT AS PER U.P. GOVERNMENT NORMS.
- The contractor will have to deposit Service Tax as applicable from time to time as per Central Govt. rules.
- The contractor must also obtain N.O.C. from our HR department.
- The contractor should submit BLANK PRICE BID (i.e. Erasing the rates)alongwith Technical bid. The contractor should confirm that quoted rates are un-ambiguous.
- The successful tenderer will not be permitted to employ sub contactor for doing the work.
- In all matters of disputes, matter shall be referred to sole arbitration of AGM(MM) BHEL, Jhansi or any other officer nominated by him under the arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996 and his award shall be final and binding on both the parties. All suits in respect of this shall lie in the court of Jhansi only.
- Stamp Duty on security deposit shall be borne by you as per government norms/rules.
- The quantity of the machine may vary at the time of finalization of contract.
- The contract may be awarded more than one contractor/bidder.
- To ensure good quality of photo copy, sample of signed photo print shall be made available with both user and successful bidder. In case of inferior quality of photo prints compare to sample, machine will be considered under break down. The break down record of machine will be signed by machine operator to avoid any discrepancy in break down record resulting in penalty.
- Cost of Tender documents : Rs.500/- (Five Hundred only).
- The contractor should have AMC for maintenance/repair of Photostat machines from authorized agency.
- One standby Photostat machine to be kept by contractor in BHEL premises to ensure that operation/work does not stop for more than four hours at any location/department where machine shall be installed.
ACCEPTED THE ABOVE TERMS AND
CONDITIONS OF THE TENDER.
Signature of contractor
with SEAL & DATE.
(A K Banerjee)
Signature of issuing authority of tender
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, JHANSI
ANNEXURE OF PRICE BID (Annexure-1)
PRICE BID FOR PHOTOCOPIER MACHINE AGAINST TENDER
NOTICE NO.: PUR/WC/T/107 DATED 05.07.2007
The offered rates must be on per copy basis as per the following
tables.S.No. / Description of work / Rate quoted by contractor. (in figure and words)
A. / Pr Upto 15,000 copies per month. / ___paise per copy.
B. / Up 15,001 to 25,000 copies per
month. / ___paise per copy.
C. / Up 25,001 to 35,000 copies per month. / ___paise per copy.
D. / More than 35,000 copies per month. / ___paise per copy.
1. Total Weighted average rate equal to 0.20A+0.70B+0.05C+0.05D
which will be considered for deciding lowest bidder.
2. Payment will be made in a month based on number of copies
done in above four slabs.
Signature of tenderer
with seal and date.