VP-Securities and Investment Management Job Description
VP-Securities and Investment Management Job Profile and Description
The VP for Securities and Investment Management is the one who needs to work as a leader or supervisor of the department. He or she has to report to the CEO and oversee the work of a team of investment managers and officers. He or who are tasked to optimize the company’s investment exposures or portfolio, whether to enhance its short term cash positions. The duty also includes providing the venture capitalist funds to deserving entrepreneurial initiatives or to diversity its marketable securities portfolio. There are also a number of duties and responsibilities attached to it which are expected to be fulfilled.
VP-Securities and Investment Management Duties and Responsibilities
There are the following duties and responsibilities of a VP-Securities and Investment Manager:
- The prime responsibility is to manage team of investment professionals effectively.
- It is needed to oversee the work for fund management, securities and bonds management.
- He or she needs to work as a leader in the corporation to ensure the team performs their duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The main responsibility is to nurture and maintain excellent working relationships with securities brokers and investment managers by inviting them in sports events and corporate socials.
- He or she has to maintain the coordination with the HR to ensure that allocated payroll funds are synchronized
- The duty also includes providing the proper and regular reports to the finance committee or executives or the senior authorities.
- He or she needs to study the reports on the status of earning of securities, commodities investments and other investment instruments.
VP-Securities and Investment Management Skills and Specification
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person must have extensive network of money market traders, banks and investment houses.
- The person needs to have the excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- He or she should have the excellent diplomatic and negotiation skills to do the job.
He or she should have the qualities of being a good leader
- He or she should have the qualities of being a good leader.
- The person needs to have the skills of doing excellent organization so should have the required skills.
- He or she should be able to do the excellent management of the staff and the work as well.
VP-Securities and Investment Management Education and Qualification
- The person needs to have a bachelor’s degree inAn MBM, MBA or masters degree in the management sciences.
- He or she should have required past working experience of at least 18 to 25 years in the financial department of a large company or bank with the last 10 years in a management or executive position.
VP - securities and Investment Management Salary
The salary of basically depends upon the value of its loan portfolio and exposures, nature of the business, value of investments being managed, state, and especially the holder‘s qualification.
- Generally, he or she can earn as much as $250.000 excluding bonuses and perks.