AN AGREEMENT made on the ______of ______Two Thousand and ______(20______)
______NRIC / Passport No. ______of______(hereinafter called "the Landlord") of the one part
______NRIC / Passport No. ______of______(hereinafter called "the Tenant") of the other part.
NOW IT IS HEREBY AGREED as follows:
- The Landlord agrees to let and the Tenant agrees to take the premises (ROOM) known as ______for a term of ______months, commencing from ______to ______yielding and paying the monthly rent of SINGAPORE DOLLARS ______(S$______).
- The Tenant shall pay a security deposit of ______month(s) rental which is equivalent to SINGAPORE DOLLARS ______. (S$ ______). This deposit shall be refunded to the Tenant upon expiry of the tenancy.
- Advance payment of first month rental equivalent to SINGAPORE DOLLARS ______(S$ ______), shall be paid to the Landlord on signing this Agreement.
- The monthly rental sum * shall / shall not include all charges for water supply, electricity and toilet usages.
- Minor cooking is / is not allowed.
- The Tenant shall not make any major alterations or any internal construction of the Premises without prior approval from the Landlord.
- The Tenant shall himself bear all telephone charges under the Tenant’s registered name.
- The Tenant is to be responsible for all minors repairs and replacement of parts and other expendable items in his room at his own expense up to Singapore Dollars ______(S$ ______) per item. Such expenditure in excess of this amount per item shall be borne by the Landlord.
- The Tenant shall keep the Premises neat and tidy and deliver premises like conditions as if the same would deliver to the Tenant at commencement of this Agreement, fair wear and tear and act of God excepted.
- Either party shall give ______month(s) notice for termination of lease prematurely, otherwise, security deposit shall be forfeited by the Landlord.
- Stamping of this Tenancy Agreement shall be borne by the Tenant. The Landlord shall reserve the right to refuse handover of the premises to Tenant should the stamp certificate is not produced earlier or latest by handover date.
- Registered occupiers are (Name and Identification document numbers) : -
- Inventory in the room : 1)
13. Keys handed over :1)
The parties hereto have hereunto set their hands the day and year first above written.
SIGNED by the Landlord(s) SIGNED by the Tenant(s)PLEASE INITIAL
This is a general document which may not be appropriate for use in all cases. When in doubt, please seek legal advice. In the event of a dispute, the Landlord/Tenant agree not to hold CCN Realty Pte Ltd liable, for any changes, amendments, additions and deletions that were made on the standard Tenancy Agreement form that had been done with the consent and agreement of both parties prior to the signing of the agreement. / Landlord / Tenant
TA_Room_Form15_CCN (Revised on 21Mar2014) / Page 1 of 2- 1 -Page 1 of 2