SM Job Description - Crown Golf
TITLE:Membership Sales Advisor
Responsible to:Head of Golf/Group Membership Sales Manager
Responsible for:Golf Membership Sales
Main Purpose of Job
Primary: Responsible for developing and implementing a monthly sales plan with the objective of achieving targeted membership sales.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a local sales plan which will maximise any central marketing support and generate sufficient new contacts in the local marketplace in order to achieve targeted sales / income.
- Work closely with the Head of Golf to implement local and centrally driven marketing campaigns in order to drive joiners and referrals.
- Keep a regular and open communication with Front of House Manager to ensure delivery of exceptional customer service to prospective and club members.
- Submit the Daily Activity Report (DAR) in accordance with timelines set out by the Group Membership Sales Manager.
Management and Reporting
- Plan sales rotas to maximise efficiency. This must ensure coverage at key trading periods inc. evenings & weekends.
- Produce monthly commission application for auditing by the Group Membership Administrator.
Club Sales Targets
- Monitor club membership and take action to ensure membership profile (mix) is on line with targets.
- Report to the Group Membership Sales Manager on a daily basis regarding the following areas:
- New Sales Results MTD
- New leads generated MTD
- Tour: Sale (Closing) ratio
- Show Ratio (Appointments to Tour)
- Contact: Appointment Ratio
- Number of Future Appointments booked
- Number of referrals – generated at POS
- Number of telephone (completed and total) calls made to book appointments
- Manage the computerised membership system, and provide accurate statistical information
- Telephone prospective enquiries in accordance with the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) levels in order to reach monthly sales goals.
- Follow Up Web / Email enquiries within 48 hours.
- Conduct tours with prospective members and sell facilities of the Club, ensuring appropriate follow up activity where necessary.
- Contact all new joiners after their first 7, 30 and 60 days of membership as a matter of courtesy and for potential referral opportunities.
- Maintain a full operating knowledge of the Club’s membership systems, including joining fees, subscriptions, direct debits, cancellation policy, Club services and rules.
- Maintain a thorough and comprehensive file on local competitor’s facilities, marketing initiatives and membership rates.
- Drive the sales process for corporate memberships