Relate Greater Manchester Southmarketing Officer
Relate Greater Manchester SouthMarketing Officer
Relate Greater Manchester South
Job Title:Marketing Officer
Hours:Full-time, 37 hours per week.
Location: Relate Greater Manchester South
Manchester Centre, 346 Chester Road, Cornbrook, M16 9EZ with travel expected across Greater Manchester and sometimes wider
Accountability:To the Head of Developmentfor the ongoing marketing of the organisation
Job Purpose:Tosupport the growth of the organisation through a range of marketing and communications activity.
- To develop and deliveran effective, integrated marketing strategy and plan for the organisation.
- To deliver marketing programmes that deliver measurable outcomes against agreed business needs within different services across the organisation.
- To manage and refine our existing marketing activities, working closely with all internal and external stakeholders to implement strategic marketing plans.
- Design and deliver targeted marketing campaigns for key markets.
- Write and edit copy for a range of campaign and promotional materials including e-marketing, social media, online tools and case studies.
- Produce briefings, presentations and workshops for delivery by project staff.
- Act as the brand guardian, ensuring the style and branding guides are adhered to at all times and that the messaging and tone of voice in all written communications is appropriate and this language is carried through to external conversations had by staff.
- Ensure ongoing tracking and monitoring of campaigns, using the data to constantly adapt strategy to make it more effective.
- Undertake annual marketing and campaign analysis to identify and inform future marketing strategy.
- Carry out or commission market, audience and competitor research in specific focus areas and use this to inform recommendations when planning campaigns and activities.
- To work closely with internal clients to ensure that they have a positive customer experience and that their business needs are met through the effective delivery of the agreed activity.
- To work closely in partnership with communications specialists and external agencies as appropriate to deliver integrated marketing solutions.
- To take responsibility for ensuring that activity is on budget, on time and on target.
- To provide professional updates on projects that can feed into regular organisational reporting mechanisms on marketing activity undertaken and outcomes achieved.
- Lead, develop and inspire others to achieve high performance standards in line with Relate Greater Manchester Southbehaviours and values.
- Act as an advisor on all marketing opportunities across the organisation ensuring that senior leaders and their teams have access to high quality support and advice.
- Create, build and maintain long term positive relationships with a whole range of external stakeholders.
- Deliver the implementation of the organisation’s marketing strategy, including digital marketing, customer segmentation, the production of relevant marketing collateral, PR, press and campaigns.
- Perform any other duties within the general scope of this job profile or as reasonably required by the Head of Development.
- Commit to continuous professional development through engagement in specific opportunities agreed with the Head of Development.