Common Entrance Test AU-2009/ 1
Your admission sliphas been posted to you. In case you not received the same, you have to bring to the Centre with you, your ID proof in original (Passport or Ration Card or Driving Licence or Voter’s Card or Pan Card) and a duplicate card shall be given to you at the Centre.
You have to make your own arrangements to appear for Common Entrance Test on Sunday, 14th February, 2009.
Following are the instructions/ guide lines, you have to adhere with:
- Your entry in the examination hall is permitted till11.30 am.
- You shall read this instruction sheet thoroughly from 11.30 am to 11.50 am, which will be given to you in the examination hall.
- The question paper will be disbursed to you at 11.50 am.
- By 12 noon you should fill up the details like Name, Enrolment No, Place, and Date and put your Signature.DO NOT OPEN SEAL TILL 12 NOON, WHEN YOU WILL BE ASKED TO DO SO.
- Please retain the admission slip for future record and reference.
- The question paper consists of 100 questions. 25 from Mathematics, 25 from Science, 25 from General English and 25 from GK and current events.
- Each question consists of four answers and you have to tick only one which you feel is the best appropriate answer.
- Use of electronic devices such as calculator, log tables, cellular phone, pager etc is strictly not permitted in the examination room. If any candidate is found carrying or using any such device will be asked to submit the booklet and leave the examination room and his booklet will not be evaluated.
- Use of unfair means will lead cancellation of your attempt made in the booklet.
- The allotted time for attempting all the question is 1 Hour 40 minutes, which will be completed at 01.40 pm.This means 100 minutes have been allotted for 100 questions.
- There is no negative marking in the evaluation process.
- No marks will be allotted if two or more answers are ticked.
- Additional pages have been enclosed in the last of the question booklet for rough work.
- Don’t leave the examination hall after depositing the question cum answer sheet to the invigilator, until the sheets are counted and reconciled by the invigilator and final clearance is given by the examination in-charge.
- The result of the entrance test will be declared on CIDC website on 21st February, 09 after 1700 hrs with the details of branch and Centre attached with you.
- At the time of the exam you shall be informed about details of the Counseling Sessions.
- At the time of Counseling or as per instructions which shall be conveyed to you after the entrance test or on phone later, you shall bring/ sendfollowing:
a)One draft for Rs.11,350/- favouring “Construction Industry Development Council” payable at Delhi, towards Semester Fee, Caution Money, Counseling (course guidance) charges and Final Exam Fees.
b)One draft for Rs.1,500/- favouring “Asian Concrete & Construction Institute”payable at Delhi as joining plus annual fees. In case you wish to subscribe for the life membership, you mat submit Draft for Rs.6,000/- .
Alternatively, you may join any of the other 3 guilds whose forms are available in the prospectus. Also send in the Membership form along with the D/D in each case.
JOINING A PROFESSIONAL GUILD IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT.
c)Three sets of attested photocopies of all certificates.
d)Five Passport size photographs.
e)Your Medical Certificate as per proforma in the brochure.
Any queries regarding counseling may be mailed to or giving full details and enrollment number.