Linda J. Bottjer
San Francisco, CA
Editorial, PR and Technical Writer/Editor
I am an enthused writerwith solid experiencein creating robust and concise communications for Editorial, Technical and PR usage.I foster productive relationships with all levels of management to bring projects to completion while exceeding expectations.
- Write weekly lifestyle articles for the Tahoe Daily Dispatch and wine articlesand Web content for Vine Times .
- Write travel and marketing materials, Web and apps content and coordinate events for El Dorado County Visitor’s Authority.
- Articles appear in New York Times Regional Newspapers (NYTRN) publications, Portfolio, Atlantica and Open Skies among other print publications
- Frequent contributor to and
- Write/edit marketing materials and Web Content for Hudson River Architecture
- Write PR and marketing pieces, Web content with SEO enriched keywords for a variety of clients including wineries, Chambers of Commerce to foreign musicians and cost estimating and truck equipment firms.
- Wrote and edited technical proposals, marketing materials, proposals and archival documentation for Kitchell CEM – one of ENR’s top construction management firms in USA.
- Researched, wrote and edited input from architectural, engineering and US Federal Receiver’s operational health care staff into consistent written documentation for $6B California Prison Healthcare 10K Bed Project.
-Coordinated between the client’s, URS/BLL JV and sub contractors’ media relations and needs in addition to other media sources.
-Involvement with local communities scheduled to receive a California Health Care Facility (CHCF)
-Administrative Officer of Project Delivery Effort’s
Communication Initiative with Lean Construction
- Contributed in Federal Stimulus white paper.
- Developed European tour packages, negotiated with foreign vendors and wrote brochure and Web Content for Icelandair.
- Wrote, produced and marketed CD tour Lewis and Clark; In Search of the Great Falls
Linda J. Bottjer
Related Employment History
- Freelance Writer, New York/California/Florida/Washington DC/Hamburg Germany 1993 – present
- Marketing Writing, Hudson River Architecture, New York 2009-present
- Technical Writer, Kitchell CEM, California 2009-2010 (contract job)
- Senior Communications Specialist, Bovis Lend Lease Joint Venture, California
(10,000 Bed Prison Health Care Program of the California
Prison Receiver) 2008-2009 (project lost funding)
- Marketing Consultant,Sarasota Herald Tribune. Florida
- Lead Agent, Icelandair Holidays, Maryland 1999-2005
- Prior positions included senior tour coordinator for Eyre Tours and Marketing Services Manager for HDR, Inc.