Junior Fair - Online Entry Instructions
All Junior Fair families must enroll their projects and events via the online service.
If you are unable to enter a department, section or class, please email the Jr. Fair Board Advisors at . We will notify you when the information has been updated. You will need to log on to your online account and enter the correct information.
The enrollment process will be open from May 16, 2015 thru midnight June 20, 2015. For your convenience we will have three computers available on June 20, 2015 from 10am – 3PM at the Secretaries office on the Franklin County Fairgrounds for you to enter your projects / events.
June 20, 2015 is the last day you will be able to turn in all forms, poster and payments. You may also drop off forms, posters and payment in the drop box at the Extension office prior to noon on June 19, 2015 or forms and payments may be mailed to Franklin County Jr. Fair, PO Box 288, Hilliard, OH 43026. Mailed paperwork must be postmarked by June 20, 2015.
Payment methods accepted: by mail, check only or June 20th: Cash, Check or Credit Card.
To enter your entries, please go to:
- Once you are online you must go to “Create an Account” at the top right corner of the page. Then enter your account information. An * will denote a required fields. You will need to create a password for your account. Make sure you save this password in case you need to go back prior to June 14th, to change or update your entries. (Once you have an account created you can go back to the site if necessary and go to “Log In” at the top right hand corner)
- On the Log in page under Division, select Junior / 4H.
- Under “Family Farm” please type your 4-H Club name or Boy Scouts / Girl Scout troop #/name (if the member is in two clubs you can enter both names in that space using a / to separate the club names.
- Entries can be made using one of two options:
Quick Entries – Select Quick Entries at the top of the page. Type in Department / Section / Class numbers, it will enter you into that class.
Premium Book – Select Premium book at the top of the page. Search the department for the classes you want to enter.
- Make sure you click “SUBMIT” at the bottom of the page. If you do not select submit, your entries will not be complete and you will not be entered for the projects / events.
- Print a copy of your confirmation sheet, this form may need turned in to your club advisor to conform you are enrolled in the appropriate projects / events.
- You will also receive an email confirmation. Please keep this for your records. If an entry is questioned, this is your receipt. If you do not receive an email confirmation, you probably did not click “submit.
Jr. Fair Board Advisors