Global-MINDS Guest Lecturer Application Form
I. Personal DataName:
Citizenship: / Gender: / Male / Female
City, Country of Birth:
City, Country of Residence:
Employer / University Affiliation:
Web page (if available):
II. Teaching Experience
Please list the courses which you have taught that are related to the topics of the Global-MINDS programme, indicating the duration and the level (i.e. Masters’, Bachelors’, Doctorate, etc.) of each course, the institution at and the language in which it was taught.Course (incl. level, language of instruction) / Institution / Time from/to
III. Declaration of Honor
As per Erasmus+ regulations, a scholar paid by other EU funding schemes (including other Erasmus+ actions) cannot be considered eligible to contribute to Global-MINDS as a guest lecturer. Please tick the box below.I hereby declare that I am not currently paid by other EU funding schemes (including other Erasmus+ actions) nor will I be paid by such schemes during the indicated period of my contribution to Global-MINDS.
IV. Academic Positions
Please list your most recent academic positions, indicating the position, academic institution and time period.Position / Institution / Time from/to
V. Research Experience
Please list your most recent research projects/activities in which you have been a PI or CI related to Global-MINDS topics.Position / Institution / Time from/to
Please list your publicationsrelevant to Global-MINDS and the language of each publication. Insert additional rows if needed.Publication / Language
VII. Potential Contribution to Global-MINDS
The current Global-MINDS scholar scholarship call is for teaching 12 student contact hours (for a period of three weeks, from the 13th of November to the 1st of December, 2017) of a 24 student contact hour course on Cultural Psychology at ISCTE-IUL (Lisbon, Portugal). Invited scholars shall be involved in the development, application and grading of assignments and exams and in activities related to quality assessment, promotion and dissemination of the program. These activities may occur after the mobility period. Scholars may also be invited to give a seminar or workshop to the academic community in their area of expertise.
Please describe how your competence can contribute to Global-MINDS. Explain how your academic and practical experience may enhance the quality and attractiveness of the course (write as much as desired, the box will expand accordingly).Contribution:
Please list two professional references.Full Name: /
E-mail:Full Name: /
IX. Additional Information
Please enclose (preferably in electronic form)
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Letter of intent describing the proposed teaching approach and activities for the stay at ISCTE-IUL
- Samples of your publications relevant to Global-MINDS (max. three; please provide links to publisher/online content);
X. Disclaimer and Signature
I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
If this application leads to scholarship award, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release.
Information on GLOBAL-MINDS academic scholarships and criteria for selection of scholars
- Global-MINDS scholar scholarships are being offered in periods of two or three weeks.
- Currently, scholars receive a scholarship of 1200 EUR per person per week, tax exempt.
- Scholars with current residence within the EU receive a flatrate contribution of 500 EUR toward travel expenses.
- Scholars with current residence outside the EU receive a flatrate contribution of 1000 EUR toward travel expenses.
- All Scholars receive a contribution of 500 EUR per week for accommodation expenses or may request to have accommodation booked and covered by the hosting university.
Criteria for the selection of academic scholars
- Global-MINDS scholars must demonstrate outstanding academic and/or professional experience and bring concrete added value to the delivery of Global-MINDS.
- Candidates must hold a PhD degree in a disciplinary field of high relevance to the programme and substantial experience in research and teaching at the Higher Education level, coaching or training OR a strong professional background in a relevant private, governmental or non-governmental organization combined with substantial experience in teaching at the Higher Education level, coaching or training.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Candidates are selected by the Global-MINDS consortium to contribute to the joint programme within the European partner institutions. The Global-MINDS consortium may invite the candidates to a selection interview via videoconferencing.
- A scholar paid by other EU funding schemes (including other Erasmus+ actions) cannot be considered eligible.
Global-MINDS scholars holding an Erasmus Mundus scholarship must:
- Commit themselves to actively participate in the masters course activities and assignments;
- Spend a minimum of two weeks at the designated partner university;
- Perform teaching/student tutoring at the designated partner university;
- Bring concrete added value to the Global-MINDS programme and students (through the teaching of specific classes, leading and participating in seminars or workshops, monitoring and tutoring student research/project activities, preparing new teaching modules, etc.);
- Contribute, after their visiting scholar activities, to the promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus Mundus Programme in general, and the Global-MINDS programme in particular, in their institutionor organization and country of origin.