______Post code ______
Tel no: ______Mobile:______
Do you have a current driving licence?Y/N
Do you have your own car?Y/N
Are you considering using your car in a volunteering capacity? Y/N
Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible:
- What skills and qualities do you think you can bring to the R:evolve Recycle project? ______
- What is your reason for wanting to volunteer with us? (Please tick as many as are relevant to you)
- Find a new hobby or pastime
- To socialise with others in the community
- Share your knowledge with others
- Develop new skills
- Boost your confidence
- Gain experience for seeking employment
- Other please give details: ______
- Which areas would you like to volunteer in? (Please tick as many as you would like).
- What volunteer opportunities are you be interested in? (Please tick as many as you would like).
Shop Assisant Workshop Leader School Workshop Assistant
- Which days of the week (including times) are you available to volunteer? (Please tick as few or as many slots as you like)
10am – 1pm / 1pm – 4pm
- How many hours per week would you like to commit to the project?
- Do you have any health issues that we should be aware of, that you may need some support with? ______
- Do you have any other worries or concerns about volunteering with us that you may need some support with? ______
Please give brief details of your experience including any employment, training and learning or life experience that you feel fit this role: ______
Have you volunteered for any organisation in the past? If so, please give brief details:
Have you completed a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Application form in relation to previous volunteering work? Yes/No
If yes, please supply the 16 digit PVG Scheme Membership number: ______
What are your hobbies and interests?
Is there anything that you would like to gain or achieve through volunteering with us?
Please give us details of two people who will act as a referee for you (please note this should not be a spouse/partner or family member). One referee should be a person of some standing in the community such as a present employer/former employer/professional agency etc and who has known you for at least a year.Referee 1 / Referee 2
Email (if known)
How long have you known this person?
What is this person’s relationship to you?
Do you have any criminal convictions that are classed as unspent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974? Y/N
If yes, please give details below (please note that having an unspent criminal conviction will not necessarily prevent you from volunteering with us): ______
Please return this form to:
R:evolve Recycle Project at LEAP
5 Craigallian Avenue
Or you can bring it in person into any of our premises:
116 Main Street, Cambuslang, G72 7EJ
71 Main Street, Rutherglen, G73 2JQ
84 Cadzow Street, Hamilton, ML3 6DS