BT1E Booking Form
Please use this form to book spaces on any Duke of Edinburgh, Spirit of Adventure or Open Courses. Fill in any blank fields, sign and return by post to Jo Winchester, Bendrigg Trust, Bendrigg Lodge, Old Hutton, Kendal LA8 0NR or by email to
Number of male participants:
Number of female participants:
Number of accompanying carers:
Are you a wheelchair user?:
Are you bringing a guide dog?:
How did you hear about Bendrigg Trust?:
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure your booking. You will be sent an invoice for this upon receipt of a completed booking form.
By signing this form you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms and condition set out below.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Booking and Payments
- A booking will be considered firm upon receipt of this completed form.
- A non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total course cost (including VAT) must be paid to secure your booking. Please make cheques payable to Bendrigg Trust.
- Non receipt of deposit will be regarded as cause for Bendrigg to cancel your booking.
- You will be contacted for your final confirmed numbers 12 weeks before your visit when a balance invoice will be issued. Bendrigg cannot reimburse for any participants not attending once final numbers have been given and the balance invoice issued (please see Travel Insurance section below).
- The balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to your course start date.
In the event of cancellation by you, you will be subject to the following charges depending on the notice given:
-More than 12 weeks prior to course start date: deposit only (20%)
-8-12 weeks prior to course start date: 50% of total course fee
-4-8 weeks prior to course start date: 80% of total course fee
-Less than 4 weeks prior to course start date: 100% of the total course fee
We strongly advise that you purchase appropriate travel insurance to include cancellation, personal accident and loss or damage to personal belongings.
- Medical and consent forms must be completed and signed by all participants on a course (including accompanying carers) and sent in advance to Bendrigg. For individuals under the age of 18 these must also be signed by a parent or guardian.
- All medical conditions, ailments and allergies must be declared on the medical and consent forms.
- Whilst Bendrigg will take all reasonable steps to ensure safety, the Trust accepts no liability in respect of loss or damage to property or injury to persons.
- No pets are permitted, other than guide and assistance dogs.
- Bendrigg reserves the right to terminate any booking by visitors failing to meet these terms and conditions.
Registered Office: Bendrigg Lodge, Old Hutton, Kendal LA8 0NR
Tel: 01539723766 | Web: bendrigg.org.uk | Email:
Registered Charity No. 508450 | Company Limited by Guarantee Reg. No. 1396557