Competition Terms and Conditions:
Addendum: Sounds That Save Competition
- In addition to the standard 5FM Competition Terms and Conditions, the below conditions apply forthe Sounds That Savecompetitionconductedon 5FM on behalf of Unilever (the Promoter)from 31 August to 4 September 2015.
- The competition takes place from Monday, 31 August to Friday, 4 Septebmer, on The Roger Goode Show, which airs from 16:00 to 19:00.
- Due to event restrictions, the competition is only open to entrants 18 years of age or older.
- Entrants will be required to call the competition line at competition time and identify the song produced using recyclable items. Two entrants will compete against each other and the first to call out their name will be given an opportunity to answer the question. If the first contestant does not answer correctly, the second contestant will automatically get a chance to answer. The contestant that correctly identifies the day’s song will win the prize.
- The daily prize is valued at R10 000 and includes:
- 2 x tickets to the Urban Jungle Sound Experience on Saturday 5 September in Johannesburg
- Flights (if winners live outside of Johannesburg)
- Accommodation on Saturday, 5 September (1 night, sharing)
- Transport to and from the event (and airport, if required)
- The winner must be able to take up the prize on the date of the concert which is Saturday, 5 September.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The total prize value is quoted in South African Rands and is based on the recommended retail value of prize components at the time of printing. 5FM and the promoteraccept no responsibility for any variation in the value of any prize. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, 5FM and the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal value and/or specification. To the extent permitted by law: (a) 5FM and the Promoter make no representations or warranties as to the suitability of the Prize; and (b) no compensation will be payable if, for any reason, a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The winners will be announced on-air and 5FM and the winners details will be supplied to Ultimate Media who will be in contact with the winners to make prize arrangements.
- If you are unable to provide the details we require in order to book flights & accommodation, this will compromise your opportunity to be a part of this experience
- If you are continuously un-reachable on the number you provide to 5FM, this will compromise your opportunity to be a part of this experience
Page 1 of 2