0044 (0) 7503344206
3 Sycamore House, Lordship Grove, London N16 0QD
- Proven ability creating highly effective marketing and sales campaigns with a creative flair –e.g. use of multimedia for marketing purposes and extensive use of social media.
- Web/graphic design, film making and photography background. Online portfolio at
- Strong spirit of initiative – created own company Urban Experiments in 2008.
- Experience with building and sustaining relationships with a range of stake holders including employers, academics and careers colleagues.
- Significant project management experience and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Committed to supporting colleagues, regularly mentor and train staff on social media and design.
- International experience in communication &advertising agencies (London, Paris, Madrid and Milan).
- Keen to pursue a communication role that allows me to bring together my creative skills and experiences.
November 2009 – currently employed
Marketing Officer at The Careers Group, University of London
To implement creative marketing campaigns and enhance The Careers Group brand awareness.
- Coordinatecommunication strategies and develop marketing plans to promote a wide range of services.
- Effectively liaise with stakeholders and design and print agencies to plan marketing materials.
- Skilled researcher with the ability to absorb and learn marketing, media and PR information.
- Social Media Optimisation:managing 6 marketing representatives who promote The Careers Groupthroughsocial media and blogging.
- Strong sense of initiative and commercial awareness. Encouraged The Careers Group to cut expenses by terminating contract with external designers and bringing part of design in-house.
- Produce effective in-house graphic/web design and photography for a range of marketing campaigns (e.g. web banners for graduate recruitment fair The Guardian London Graduate Fair)
October 2008- October 2009
International Marketing Officer at Twin Group, London: major provider of English language courses
To coordinate creative marketing campaigns with focus on international students.
- Successfully create promotional materials (brochures, leaflets, fliers, postcards); internal (stationery, manuals, fee sheets, forms, diagrams/charts etc); and exhibition (banners, posters etc).
- Act on own initiative to develop the Twin image library by taking professional photography.
- Produce copy for marketing materials in both trade and consumer press, online and offlineand write monthly e-newsletters for all services and products.
- Manage website content ( and translate the whole site in Italian, French and Spanish
- Effectively coordinate online marketing (e.g. Search Engine Optimisation)
March 2008 –September 2008
Marketing and Press Officer at London Design Festival, London
To offer general support and coordination for 2008 festival events: manage a team of 38 volunteers and produce effective copy for London Design Festival online marketing materials.
January 2007- January 2008
Copywriter at Password Communication: advertising and marketing agency, Milan (Italy).
To create innovative advertising campaigns for Symantec, Coca Cola, BMW...
September 2005 –December 2006
Intern as Copywriter at The Farm: advertising and web marketing agency, Madrid (Spain).
To create innovativeadvertising campaigns for eBay, Caja Espana, Medicos del Mundo...
2008- in progress
Founding member of Urban Experiments, London: urban planningconsultancy.
My company designs and manages experiments in public spaces. Our work encompasses urban and landscape design, temporary installations, play environments and digital and print media.
We are currently working in partnership with the City of London/Street Scene Challenge and Open Spaces Department to help enhance their public spaces.
- Successfully build relationships with a range of stakeholders to gain funding for the experiments.
- Promote the experiments by liaising with press, managing the website and social media optimisation (Facebook, Twitter).
- Create professional videos, photography and brochures.
- Conduct surveys and in-depth interviews to analyse people’s reactions to the experiments.
Photographer and organiserof photography project Fronteras en Europa / Frontieres en Europe.
To organise photography exhibition, coordinate advertising campaign and manage website.
2004 – in progress
Writer at Studentville.it: news and entertainment website, at Touring Club Italiano (TCI): publisher of magazines and guides, both in Milan (Italy). Currently at Octopus Travel: travel website, London.
To produce and translate 5 articles per week and constantly research new stories.
October 2010 – in progress
Photography MA at London Metropolitan University in London (part-time)
October 2006 to November 2008
Management and Communication of CulturalEvents MA at IULMUniversity in Milan, Italy (1st Hons).
October 2002 to March 2006
Communication BAatIULMUniversity in Milan, Italy (1st Hons).
September 2004 to April 2005
7 months Student Exchange Programmeat SEK University of Segovia (Spain) in Communication.
September 1997- June 2002
A level equivalent (Maturità) specialised in Humanities and Languages (91/100).
Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & FileMaker Pro.
Multimedia software skills: InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator; Premiere.
Internet:Outlook; Entourage; Dreamweaver; Content Management System.
OS: Windows, Mac.
- Professional photography. Attending MA Photography at London Metropolitan University.
- Languages and creative writing. Fluent in 4 languages and freelance copywriter.
- Graphic design. Currently graphic designer for The Careers Group. Attending graphic design classes.
- Film making. See
References on request.