2 BED PENTHOUSE APARTMENT WITH STUNNING VIEWS. BACHELI, KYRENIA
RE-SALE PRICE £45,000!
- 2 bedroom penthouse with superb breathtaking uninterrupted views
- Private rooftop terrace
- Open plan living area
- Beautifully maintained site
- Large communal pool/children’s pool
- Shop and café/bar
- Steps down to beach
- Children’s play area
- Kyrenia only 25 minutes away
This 2 bedroom penthouse apartment is a steal! At only £45,000 with views that define what North Cyprus is all about and a chance to retreat into you private heaven, what more could you ask for? The lounge opens up to the beautiful vista of garden, pool, sea and mountain views through French windows to a balcony with steps leading up to a private rooftop terrace where the views get better (if possible). Both bedrooms are large and spacious with fitted wardrobes and air-conditioning: the Master bedroom has a private terrace with more sea, pool, garden and mountain views!The kitchen fitted with storage space and opens up into the lounge allowing for easy flow of entertainment. And if you ever get tired of being indoors, enjoy your summer afternoons down by the sandy beach with steps straight from this superb development! The development is wonderfully maintained and has a huge communal pool with children’s shallow pool; they have many fantastic shaded seating areas, a children’s play area, a mini market and even a cafe/bar....an absolute perfect holiday home or investment property! Reference number HP1485-K
Open plan Lounge/Dining room– 4.397m2 x 3.815m2(14ft, 5in x 12ft, 6in)
Large, airy and well lit open plan living area with air-conditioning and large French windows leading to a private balcony with stunning views of the Mediterranean, complex pool, garden and mountains.
Kitchen – 3.170m2 x 2.645m2 (10ft, 4in x 8ft, 8in)
Fitted kitchen with single aspect window on one side, and part of the open plan lounge layout on the other, allowing for easy flow of entertainment.
Master bedroom– 2.578m2 x 3.287m2 (8ft, 5in x 10ft, 9in)
Large French window with views to the front of the complex, fitted wardrobes and an air-conditioning unit
Second bedroom– 2.621m2 x 3.332m2 (8ft, 7in x 10ft, 11in)
Large second bedroom with views to the back, fitted wardrobes and an air-conditioning unit.
Family Bathroom– 2.075m2 x 1.480m2 (6ft, 9in x 4ft, 10in)
Bath and shower unit, wash basin with wooden unit and WC
Spacious terrace from living room and bedroom
Private roof terrace
Communal steps leading down to a sandy beach
Large communal swimming pool with Children’s shallow end
Covered Gazebo Area
Covered seating area
Pool side Bar
On site Mini Market
Children’s Play area
Many large covered seating areas
Yearly Maintenance £800
Resale and Rental Opportunities
Looking to buy and make a profit?
Long term investment opportunities are abound for buyers looking to invest in Bahceli, as the area has; in recent times, seen a dramatic expansion, in terms of proposed development and the traffic from nearby facilities such as the new Elexus and Lara Hotels. Nifty home owners can turn their holiday homes into year round rentals by letting it out to foreign holiday makers who want the peace and quiet of the sea side and the beautiful views of the mountain, without obstruction. Holiday rentals can fetch an estimated £300 monthly during peak periods and £250 in off-peak periods.
Whatever the case may be, the Bahceli area is sure to receive a world of interest as more people seek to escape the city.
Bahceli is only a few minute’s drive from the new North Cyprus, Korineum Golf Course, and is situated close to the peaceful and quaint Cypriot village of Esentepe where you will find grocers shops, bars and restaurants. Living near Esentepe one gets the best of all worlds; easy access to the resort town of Kyrenia, easy access to both Ercan Airport, and the Metehan border crossing for links to south Cyprus, all this from a location that benefits from some of the very best Cyprus views, and the stunning Mediterranean climate.
Furthermore, back from the village you have pine forests, olive groves and the gentle foothills of the Besparmak mountain range are great for wintertime walks.
Kyrenia (Girne), as it is locally called, is full of beautiful landscape and European Heritage Sites spanning over 9,000 years!
Some of the amazing sites include:
- The Venetian built harbour in Kyrenia, reputed to be the finest in the Mediterranean
- The Bellapais Abbey
- St. Hilarion Castle
- TurtleBeach at Alagadi where visitors get to witness the rare sea turtles come ashore to lay their eggs
- The 18 hole par 72 course Korineum Golf and Country
- Club Acapulco and EscapeBeach Club
- Monastery of Sinai
- Baldkoten Ottoman Graveyard
Popular Area Attractions:
- The Acapulco beach and resort
- Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
- Korineum Golf and Beach Resort.
- The Red Fort Restaurant, The Coconut Bar and Restaurant, The Antique Bar and Restaurant
- The Incirli cave: a natural underground cave with stalagmites and stalactites
Travel Times to Amenities
- Local village shop: 5 minute drive
- Emily’s Bar and Restaurant: a coastal bar that’s open all year long
- Korineum Gold and Beach Resort : 15 minute drive
- Beaches nearby: 15 minute drive
- Ercan airport: 45 minute drive
- KyreniaCity Centre: 30 minute drive
- Kyrenia GeneralHospital: 30 minute drive
- Private clinics, vets, hospitals in Kyrenia centre: 30 minute drive
- Lefkosa town: 40 minute drive
- Pharmacy: 15 minute drive
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as representations of fact. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of the statements contained in these particulars. Busy Bees Estate Agents nor any person in their employment or representing them, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or transaction.
Busy Bees Estate Agents Ltd is licensed to trade in estate agency and real estate within the TRNC. Government Register No. 066
Page 1 of 6