ZEESHAN AHMEDApplying for the job of driller
To work with an aim of gaining valuable hands on experience and professional skills in an organization, that provide me a challenging, learning and developing atmosphere.Personal Data
Father’s NameTARIQ SHAMIM
Date of Birth27-08-1988
IWCF from IPC
Matriculation (in Sciences)
HSE OFFICER DIPLOMA (one year ) from ISLAMABAD.
IELTS(International English Language testing System) with
overall band score of 5.5Experience
Working with Saipem drilling company SaudiArabiaas Driller.
Worked with Weatherford Drilling International(BVI) Ltd.as Assistant Driller from 28 Dec, 2013 to 26 Sep 2014.
Worked with Weatherford Drilling International(BVI) Ltd.as DERRICKMAN from 9 March, 2013 to 27 Dec , 2013.
Worked with GREAT WALL DRILLING COMPANY as DERRICKMAN from 29 December, 2008 to Feb 23, 2013 .
Worked with OIL GAS DEVELPMENT COMPANY Ltd. as FLOORMAN from 16 November, 2007 to 20 December, 2008.
• With direction from the Driller, will safely direct rig crews in drilling and other activities, such as setting up rigs and completing or servicing wells.
• Train new crew members on standard operating procedures to include, but not limited to, proper care and maintenance of the rig and drill string, including lubrication of equipment and housekeeping.
• Connect sections of drill pipe, using hand tools and powered wrenches and tongs.
• Repair or replace defective parts of machinery, such as rotary drill rigs, water trucks, air compressors, and pumps, using hand tools.
• Maintain and adjust machinery in order to ensure proper performance.
• Observe pressure gauge and move throttles and levers in order to control the speed of rotary tables, and to regulate pressure of tools at bottoms of boreholes.
• Maintain records of footage drilled, location and nature of strata penetrated, materials and tools used, services rendered and time required.
• Bolt together pump and engine parts, and connect tanks and flow lines.
• Start and examine operation of slush pumps in order to ensure circulation and consistency of drilling fluid or mud in well.
• Remove core samples during drilling in order to determine the nature of the strata being drilled.
• Line drilled holes with pipes, and install all necessary hardware, in order to prepare new wells.
• Position and prepare truck-mounted derricks at drilling areas that are specified on field maps.
• Cap wells with packers, or turn valves, in order to regulate outflow of oil from wells.
• As needed, will assist Driller in compiling various reports, such as: drilling report, preventive maintenance/equipment report, safety report, etc.
• Maintain safety standards and procedures and keep work area in safe working conditions.
• Abide by Company policies and procedures.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Technical School and Courses & operational skills in:
- H2s from Saipem KSA.
- First Aid.
- HSE From Islamabad Pakistan.
- Electrical and Mechanical Safety.
- Fall Protection & Prevention.
- Fire Fighting Training.
- First Aid with CPR.
- H2S Training
- Permit to Work System.
- SCBA and Escape Sets Training.
- Safe Rigging & Slinging.
- Keen knowledge of supporting various operating systems such as Windows 95,
98,2000, Millennium, XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- Support knowledge of various software packages including complete MS Office 2000, 2003 and 2007, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, and AUTOCAD.
- Excellent Communication Skills with Clients & Other Company’s Representations’ on Wells.
- Highly Skilled in delivering any Presentation
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively help clients make critical drilling decisions.
- Aptitude for learning new and advancing technology.
- Readily adaptable to changing circumstances and schedules as each day brings newand unexpected challenges.
- Ability to comprehend technical concepts and to handle harsh environmental conditions.
- Willingness to work according to schedules assigned by management
- Ability to work independently
- Action oriented, with good problem solving skills
- Advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
Will be furnish on demand.