St Mary S Catholic Primary School, Edlington, Doncaster
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Edlington, Doncaster
Assistant Head Teacher
Salary: L3 – L7 - £40958-£45290
To commence 1st September 2017
Closing Date – 3rd May 2017
Shortlisting – 4th May 2017
Interviews – 12th May 2017
Do you want an exciting new challenge? Do you want to work closely with our Headteacher and Deputy Headteacher to shape the future of our school, then St Mary’s Catholic Primary School has an exciting proposition for the right person! If you are a high quality classroom practitioner or highly motivated leader who is ready for the next step in your career then we would like to hear from you.
The Governors and Headteacher would like to appoint an inspirational, motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Headteacher, to join our Senior Leadership Team from September 2017. If you are resilient, passionate about young people and enjoy the demands of every day school, this could be the opportunity for you.
If you’re an aspiring or proven Assistant Head please do get in touch. We strongly recommend that you take the opportunity to make an informal visit to the school prior to making your application to see the opportunities for yourself.
We are looking for someone with:
- A passion and enthusiasm for the education of all children and an outstanding classroom practitioner, who has high expectations of all pupils.
- Enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility and a committed approach.
- The skills to be an effective team builder who is dynamic and an inspiration to others.
- The ability to lead on a key area of school improvement.
- The commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community.
- The ability to engage with the Senior Leadership Team in taking the school forward and contribute significantly to our rapid improvement journey.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a supportive environment.
- Continuous professional learning, development and improvement.
- The opportunity to contribute to raising standards for all our pupils.
- The opportunity to work within our leadership team and make a real difference to our children and school.
- A supportive Governing body.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01709 863280 or email to arrange.
For an application form please contact Rachel Lawrence in the school office on the above number, or email .
All completed forms should be returned to the school, either by email or at the address above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
"This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including. An enhanced disclosure check, will be undertaken on all applicants."