H&T Global Circuits / Elreha is a worldwide leader in PCBs, LCDs and adjacent electronic products, and one of the largest privately owned printed circuit board manufacturing companies in the United States. H&T Global Circuits provides small and large corporations, including government agencies, worldwide manufacturing solutions that meet ever-changing global technology shifts through domestic and off-shore channels including industry-leading rapid prototyping.More...
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuality Engineer
General Summary: The Quality Engineer is mainly responsible for working with suppliers on improving product quality, CARs/8Ds and investigating possible issues internally and at the customers. The Quality Engineer will report to the company’s Quality Director.
- Maintain quality assurance standards and procedures to meet customer demands in a “hands-on” environment
- Provide quality project support to production/operations and facility
- Performquality project tasks and supportthe supplier quality performance program
- Interface with Operations and Quality Departments to drive corrective/preventive action based on feedback from manufacturing floor
- Provide technical direction to facility and other resources performing qualifications
- Assure resolution of all issues raised during testing
- Lead or participate in the audit/assessment of current or future suppliers ensuring they are compliant with associated policies and quality requirements
- Identify and manage risk throughout the supplied material process with the use of risk management tools. This includes incorporating elements from the design process and working with the manufacturing department to ensure material requirements are correctly identified for and met by suppliers
- Evaluates supplier test protocols and reports to ensure that the testing is sufficient to meet regulatory requirements and quality objectives.
- Provide input to design and manufacturing documentation including material specifications, drawings, inspection procedures, and manufacturing procedures, to ensure that the resulting products can be adequately manufactured and tested.
- Assists with the analysis and resolution of design or manufacturing material problems as they arise.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written skills
- Displays effective interpersonal skills sufficient to build positive, productive and effective professional working relationships, with customers and associates
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with an emphasis in Excel
- Ability to interact with staff management; prepare and present proposals
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- BA/BS degree (prefer EE, ME, ChemEng, MfgEng) with strong mechanical and some chemical aptitudes.
- Experience/knowledge of PCBs and board manufacturing a plus.
- 3-5 years of QE/SQAE experience
- Travel within North American and to/from Asia 10% of the time
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume along a with cover letterand salary requirements to