- Which of the following metrics is not related to user behaviour?
●Pages / Session
- Concerning email-marketing, ‘open rate’ is the metric which shows…
●Percentage of people who clicked a link in an email
●Percentage of people who opened an email
●Percentage of people who flagged an email as spam
- What does your Quality Score in Google Adwords depend on?
- Which of the following Facebook promotion rules (ex: contests or sweepstakes) is not legal?
●Like a post
●Leave a comment
●Share a post
- What does CTA stand for?
- Which of the following services cannot be used for tracking backlinks?
- Does Twitter support animated gif files?
- Which of the following advertising formats doesn’t exist on YouTube?
- If the CTR of an advertising campaign is 4%, then if there are 1000 impressions, how many people clicked on the ad?
- What do you need to include robots.txt for?
●To show search engines which pages should not be indexed
●To direct to a primary mirror of a website
●To tell a search spider how often it should index your website
- What does CRO stand for?
●Common Robots.txt Optimisation
- Which of the following formats is not a markup vocabulary term?
- It is possible for an author to pre-moderate comments to videos on YouTube?
- Which of the following elements does not influence page speed?
- Who of the following people does not work for Google?
- What does CPC (cost-per-click) in Google AdWords depend on?
- The first ad had a 5% conversion rate and 500 clicks, the second ad had a 20% conversion rate and 100 clicks. Whichoneperformedbest?
- What is the average landing page conversion rate?
●There is no average conversion rate
- Which of the following techniques is not considered to be Black Hat SEO?
- Which of the following formats requires the use of alt text?
- A website has 1000 pages, but only 100 of them were indexed by Google? Whywasthis?
●You accidentally disallowed 900 pages in robots.txt
●These 900 pages are of extremely low quality
●Your website was penalised by Google
- What is the second most popular search engine in the world?
- Which of the HTTP status codes must be used when a website is temporarily unavailable?
- Which of the following social networks performs the worst for promoting visual content?
- In 2015, what percentage of the web is powered by WordPress?
- Concerning social media marketing, what is “engagement”?
●It’s when a user has viewed your page
●It’s when a user has viewed your post
●It’s when a user has liked, commented or shared your content
- Which of the following shows that your website has been penalised by Google?
●There are more than 500 pages in the index, but there is absolutely no traffic from Google
●You can’t find your website even for branded queries
●You received a message in Google Webmasters saying that your website has been penalised
- What could be a reason for Google Panda penalty?
●Low-quality content on a website
●Manipulating the number of links pointing to the page
- The fastest-growing social network of 2014, by the number of new users, was…
- Which of the following is a Black Hat SEO technique where a user and a search engine are given different content on the same page?