IBM SPSS STATISTICS Staff at Home User Agreement
(This agreement is only for obtaining access to the software for private/at-home use. If you need IBM SPSS STATISTICS to be installed/licenced for University owned/leased computers you need to contact your local IT Support -
In accepting the limited right to use a copy of the IBM SPSS STATISTICSsoftware (hereinafter Program), I state, acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Program is owned by IBM and is copyrighted and licensed. Use of the software is governed by the “International Program License Agreement (IPLA)” together with its “Addendum” entered into by the IBM Corporation (hereinafter IBM) and Flinders University.
- I will not copy, modify, or distribute the Program (IBM SPSS STATISTICS media or licence codes)
- I will not reverse assemble, reverse compile, otherwise translate, or reverse engineer the Program.
- I will not use any of the Program’s components, files, modules, audio-visual content, or related licensed materials separately from that Program
- I will install the software on my privately owned computer/s (that I have full control of) making sure that the Program will not be accessed by other users.
- I will read and abide by the licence agreement associated with this software that is provided on the DVD or during installation.
- I will only use the Program for teaching and non-commercial academic research in relation to my work at Flinders University.Non-commercial academic research means research by degree seeking students and faculty members where (i) the results of such research are not intended primarily for the benefit of a third party; (ii) such results are made available to anyone without restriction on use, copying or further distribution; and (iii) any copy of any such result is furnished for no more than the cost of hosting, reproduction, and shipping.
- I will not use the Program for privately funded research neither for consultancy, research or services leading to commercial exploitation of the Program.
- Upon completion of my employment or when requested to do so, for any reason, by IBM or Flinders University, I will return any copies of the Software supplied under this Agreement and delete any other copies of the software in my control, including any copies resident on hardware within my control that are not located on the University campus.
I have read the above statement carefully, and I understand that by taking possession of the software, I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
SURNAME: FIRST NAME:
COLLEGE: Business, Government and Law/ Education, Psychology and Social Work/ Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences / Medicine and Public Health / Nursing and Health Sciences / Science and Engineering
FU PHONE EXT: FU PAYROLL NR: VERSION OF SPSS STATISTICS:
Important Note: Software Licensing team will provide you with details regarding accessing of the installation files. They will also email this form back to you with an Authorisation Code.
Under a new Licensing Agreement with IBM, individual at home authorisation codes will be generated for each applicant upon receiving a completed user agreement form. There is a limited number of activations allocated to below-provided code. Consequently, please make sure that this code is securely stored as you will not be given another one.
IBM SPSS STATISTICS AUTHORISATION CODE:
OFFICE USE ONLY: