OPEN ONE DAY EVENT
Organised by the Four Burrow Branch of the Pony Club
Sunday 12th April 2015
Dressage TestsPony Club Introductory 2007 – Classes 1 and 2
Pony Club Novice Eventing Test 2013 –Classes3.4,5 and 6
Pony Club Intermediate Eventing Test 2015 – Classes 7 and 8
Jumping HeightsLevel 1 cross country 0.60 m and show jumping 0.65 m
Level 2 cross country 0.80 m and show jumping 0.85m.
Level 3 cross country 0.90m (BE Intro) and show jumping 0.95m.
Level 4 cross country 1.00m (BE Pre-Nov) and 1.05 m. show jumping
Novice ClassesCombination not to have been placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd in any ODE excluding camp or D Days
Class 1Novice Pony Club members 12 and under - Level 1
Class 2 Pony Club Members aged 13 & under -Level 2
Class 3 Novice P.C. Members aged 14 and over - Level 2
Class 4Open - Level 2
Class 5Pony Club Members - Level 3
Class 6Open - Level 3
Class 7Pony ClubMembers -Level 4
Class 8OpenLevel 4 (Any class may be split if numbers dictate)
AgesAs on the 1st January 2015
The courseThe course will be open for walking from 2 p.m. on Sat 11th April.
RosettesRosettes will be to 6th place (8th if more than 25 in class) with special rosettes for the best dressage in each class.
CupsCups will be presented to the best Four Burrow member in each Pony Club Class and Chyverton Cup for best Four Burrow 12 and under who has never competed in any ODE.
AmbulanceA Paramedic and ambulance will be in attendance. The cost is included in the entry fee.
CateringCateringwill be available on the day.
Entries£28for Four Burrow Pony Club Members. £30 for other Pony Club members.
Non-members £40. This includes £2 for the ambulance.
Closing Date: Friday 3rd April 2015.Entries will be limited and may close before closing date.
Send to Mrs Gill Whetman, Greenwith House, Perranwell Station, Truro TR3 7LT
Include s.a.e. if you would like a dressage sheet sent. Dressage tests can also be found on the main PC website – - Google Pony Club Dressage Test will get you there.
Timeswill be posted on our Four Burrow website /- or available from Gill Whetmanon Thursday 9th April. Tel. 01872 862815 or email
- Competitors are limited to riding no more than two horses/ponies on the day. No horse to compete more than once.
- Horses and ponies competing may only be ridden on the day by the competitor.
- The competition will be run according to Pony Club Eventing Rules 2015. Rules can be found on the main P. C. website: On menu bar go to - Parents and Officials – then Rules and Rule Books to find Hat & Back Protector Rules and Eventing Rule Book. Or Google Pony Club Eventing Rule Book.
- Hats. All PC members hats must be tagged and for open classes must comply with PC standards (See rule book)
- A jockey skull cap with no fixed peak is compulsory for level 3 and over and recommended for all.
- Body Protectors and Medical Armbands are compulsory for the cross-country phase.
- Stop watches will not be allowed.
- Pony Club members who use spurs must have signed permission from their DC or have their B Test.
- Competitors must provide their own number bibs – we will provide paper numbers
- The organisers have taken every precaution to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For those measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring, and must obey the instructions of the organisers and all the officials and stewards.
FOUR BURROW ONE DAY EVENT ENTRY FORM: SUNDAY 12th APRIL 2015
Four Burrow Members £28; Other Pony Club Members £30. Non-Members £40.
Entries Close Friday 3rd April. (If oversubscribed entries may close earlier and further entries will go on the waiting list) Competitors will be expected to bring their own XC Bibs
Name of person sending entry ______
Email ______Club / Class / Rider / Age on
1.1.15 / Horse/Pony /
Total enclosed £ ______
Please make cheques payable to the Four Burrow Hunt Branch of the Pony Club and send with entry form to
Mrs Gill Whetman, Greenwith House, Perranwell Station, Truro TR3 7LT
Enclose s.a.e if you would like a copy of a dressage test – please state which test you require.
For any enquiries ring Gill Whetman on 01872 862815 or email