CILTHK Visit:New CAD Headquarters Building on the Airport Island
Apart from the regulatory role, The Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department (CAD) also acts as an air navigation service provider and provides air traffic control services to all aircraft operating in and out of Hong Kong International Airport and within the Hong Kong Flight Information Region (FIR). CAD maintains a high standard, stable, reliable and outstanding ATC system to support safe and efficient air traffic services. CAD also actively implemented new IT applications and enhanced the computer network and infrastructure to support departmental e-business development and e-government objectives. As the new CAD headquarters is completed in the third quarter of 2012, the visit will cover a tour of the new CAD headquarters on the most updated technology in the building.
Time: 2:30 – 4:30p.m.
Venue:Hong Kong Civil Aviation Department Headquarters, 1 Tung Fai Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
CPD Points: 40
Fee: Free (Deposit HK$100, refundable upon attendance)
Quota:30(+ 10 for MATPP members)
Enrolment Deadline: 3rdJanuary 2013
3:20 pm / Assemble outside Tung Chung MTR Station –Exit B
Leave for Civil Aviation Department Headquarters
Briefing and Q&A session by Civil Aviation Department
Tour at Civil Aviation Department Headquarteres
4:30 pm / End of the visit and dismiss
Enrolment is on first-come first-served basis. Please complete the reply slip with cheque depositHK$100 payable to ‘CILTHK’and return to CILTHK office at 7/F., Yue Hing Building, 103 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. If you have any enquiries, please contact Miss Vicky Chan at 2877 0330 or email to .
I am interested in joining the site visit on 10thJanuary 2013.Name (as in HK ID or passport for the application of Airport Temporary Permit):
HK ID or Passport No.: / Membership No.:
(CILTHK member only)
Day time contact: / Mobile Phone No.:
Company/Organization: / Position:
Email: / Cheque No:
Total amount: / Date:
- Please complete this Application form and send together with the HK$100 deposit cheque to the CILTHK Office on or before 3rdJanuary2013.
- All fields are mandatory and missing any field/item will be considered as incomplete application and hence enrollment will be rejected.
- Cheque should be crossed and made payable to "CILTHK".
- Enrolment will only be processed upon receipt of cheque deposit.
- Successful / unsuccessful applicants will be informed by email by 4th January 2013.
- Personal Data provided in the Application Form will be used for processing your application for admission for the visit, and for registration, administrative and statistical purposes. The data will be solely handled by CILTHK and will be treated in strict confidence.
- CPD certificate and deposit chequewill be distributed to all attendees on the event day.
7/F., YueHingBuilding, 103 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
T 2866 6336 F 2866 6118 E