BELFONTE PUBLIC SCHOOL
DEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT C050
SEQUOYAH COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
As required by Title 25 Oklahoma Statutes Section 311, notice is here by given that the Board of Education of Dependent School District C050, Sequoyah County, Oklahoma, will hold a Regular Board Meeting on April 8th, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. local time. The meeting will be held in the office of the Superintendent of Belfonte Schools District, 475751 State Highway 101, Muldrow, Oklahoma. Located on State Hwy 101, five miles east of the intersection of Hwy 101 and Hwy 64-B.
April 14h, 20156:00 p.m., Belfonte Public Schools, Office of the Superintendent
The Board of Education may discuss, make motions, table, modify the order of any item and/or vote upon all matters appearing on this Agenda. Such motions and votes maybe to adopt, reject, table, reaffirm, rescind, or take no action on any Agenda matter. The Board may also vote to convene in an executive session to discuss any matter on this agenda for which an executive session may be held according to the Oklahoma Open Meeting law.
- Call to order.
- Roll Call.
- Comments and correspondence from patrons on all subjects including Indian Policies, Title I, II, IV, V, VI, and Title VII, all school committees, all federal programs, and Impact Aid.
- Consent Agenda:
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at a board meeting, will be approved by one board vote, unless any board member desires to have a separate vote on any or all of these items. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration, and approval of the following items:
a. Approval of Agenda
b. Minutes of the March 9th, 2015regular board meeting.
- Approval of the monthly financial report of activity funds.
- Approval of Treasurer’s report on status of funds and investments presented.
- Superintendent report:
- Building/ summer work
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove General Fund Purchase:
Orders/Encumbrances # _219through# ____234.
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove Building Fund Purchase:
Orders/Encumbrances # 21.
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove Application of Temporary Appropriation for the 2015-2016 school term.
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove resolution for Schools and Libraries Universal Services (E-Rate) for 2015-16. This resolution authorizes filing of the Form 471 application for funding year 2015-16 and the payment of the applicant’s share upon approval of funding and receipt of services.
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove transfers for the 2015-2016 school year. ( See attached list of students,)
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove the use of the school for a community meeting.
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove contract with OKTLE for teacher evaluation for the 2014-2015 school term.
- The Board will discuss and vote to approve or disapprove contract with Jenkins for 2014-2015.
- Vote to adjourn Date: April 13th, 2015, Time Posted: 3:00 p.m. Place Posted: Main School Office, Belfonte Public School
Signature of Person Posting: ______Title: ______