SAN MARINO BAY CONDOMINIUMSASSOCIATION, INC.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
SEPTEMBER 8, 2014
I. CALL TO ORDER
The annual membership meeting of the San Marino Bay CondominiumsAssociation, Inc. was called to order by Keith Walter, President and Chairperson on September 8, 2014 at 6:34 P.M. at the Town and Country Hospital Conference Room , 6001 Webb Road, Tampa, Florida.
II.ROLL CALLQuorum Present29 units represented
Total Votes Possible71
Required for Quorum 29
Valid Proxies Submitted= 23 Units represented at meeting = 6
III.PROOF OF NOTICE
Management reported for the record the dates notices of meeting were sent. An
affidavit will be filed in the records.
On motion made by Keith Walter, duly seconded, and upon unanimous agreement, the membership waived the reading of the Minutes from the September 9, 2013 membership meeting and approved the minutes as written.
V. ELECTION OF DIRECTORS AND VOTE FOR GENERAL ITEMS
Volunteer Election Officials Elizabeth Somers and Garland Stephens tallied the Ballots and Proxy Ballots.
- There being three candidates for the open Director positions, Yvonne Ehmer, F. Keith Walter and William (Bill) C. Williams were seated on the Board. A tally of the votes resulted in Yvonne Ehmer and Keith Walter receiving the highest number of votes of the three candidates and will, therefore, each serve for two-year terms. Bill Williams will serve a one year term.
- Votes were tabulated for General Items with the following results:
- Upon a vote of 23 FOR and 3 AGAINST, the Membership agreed to waive the yr 2015 roof reserves of $ 35,101 and use said funds as payment against debt service for the YR 2003 roof loan.
2. Upon a vote of 25 FOR and None AGAINST, the Membership agreed
to carry excess operating funds, if any, from yr 2014 into yr 2015.
Page 1 of 2 pages
San MarinoBay Condominiums
Annual Meeting Minutes 9/8/14
Page 2 of 2 Pages
- Upon a vote of 26 FOR and None AGAINST, the Membership agreed to keep insurance deductibles at the current minimum amount.
- The Membership in attendance agreed to waive the tally of the amendment votes since total owner representation at the meeting was far short of the required voters required to pass any amendment.
The Manager reported to Members in attendance that a likely special assessment of around $ 125-$ 150 per unit may be established by the Board if the roadway resurface project was to be commenced in 2014. However, it is also likely that the project will commence in early 2015, so the additional expenses would be built into the budget for 2015 in lieu of a special assessment.
There being no further business the meeting was adjourned at 7:05 PM.
Approved by the Membership on September 9, 2015.